port43

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Website
childrescuecoalition.org
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger STX FX4, 2017 Lincoln MKX, 2008 Harley XL 1200N, 1972 Pontiac LeMans Convertible
Occupation
Secret agent, man
this is what mine looks like
I'm at a loss. When you run "FordPass Settings" on its own it outputs the text as it should but when it runs at the start of "Get FordPass Token" it doesn't output anything... this makes no sense.

The only thing I can suggest is restarting the phone or trying to replace "FordPass Settings". I'm stumped without being able to physically look at it myself.
Sponsored

amick1995

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat Trenor
I'm at a loss. When you run "FordPass Settings" on its own it outputs the text as it should but when it runs at the start of "Get FordPass Token" it doesn't output anything... this makes no sense.

The only thing I can suggest is restarting the phone or trying to replace "FordPass Settings". I'm stumped without being able to physically look at it myself.
I’ll give a reset a try. I really appreciate all your help with the troubleshooting.
Thanks!!

port43

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Website
childrescuecoalition.org
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger STX FX4, 2017 Lincoln MKX, 2008 Harley XL 1200N, 1972 Pontiac LeMans Convertible
Occupation
Secret agent, man
I’ll give a reset a try. I really appreciate all your help with the troubleshooting.
Thanks!!
I have one last ditch effort... open the "Get FordPass Token" shortcut and on the very first step select "FordPass Settings" and pick "FordPass Settings" from the dropdown list of shortcuts.

Stevo56

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger XLT, 2016 Ford Taurus SEL AWD
Occupation
Retired
I have one last ditch effort... open the "Get FordPass Token" shortcut and on the very first step select "FordPass Settings" and pick "FordPass Settings" from the dropdown list of shortcuts.
Tried all your suggestions. Watch still doesn't work. Siri on phone does. Thanks for trying. Appreciate it.

Buddybiro

First Name
Buddy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger xlt
Occupation
Retired
I just deleted all shortcuts on my phone and started over. Same problem. Everything works fine on my phone but not my watch. Does anyone have these working on an Apple Watch?

LVAaron

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT FX4
Occupation
Helicopter Pilot
I just deleted all shortcuts on my phone and started over. Same problem. Everything works fine on my phone but not my watch. Does anyone have these working on an Apple Watch?
I have the same issues with all my shortcuts (for three different Fords) not working on my watch but all work fine on the iPhone. Apple must have messed something up and hopefully they can figure it out.

Buddybiro

First Name
Buddy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger xlt
Occupation
Retired
I have the same issues with all my shortcuts (for three different Fords) not working on my watch but all work fine on the iPhone. Apple must have messed something up and hopefully they can figure it out.
They were working fine until I did an update on the phone and watch. Then it wasn’t working on either. That’s when I updated the fordpass token. That fixed the phone but not watch.

LVAaron

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT FX4
Occupation
Helicopter Pilot
They were working fine until I did an update on the phone and watch. Then it wasn’t working on either. That’s when I updated the fordpass token. That fixed the phone but not watch.
Same here. I'm thinking it is more the watch update that broke it but who knows....

swoooon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT
have you tried any other fordpass shortcuts? in my case, these all work on BOTH watch and phone
1. is my truck running
2. get truck status
3. is my truck locked

these only work on the phone
4. start my truck
5. stop my truck
6. lock my truck
7. unlock my truck

before updating the "get fordpass token" shortcut, only 1, 2 and 3 were working on both watch and phone maybe the watch is still using the old version of the "get fordpass token" ?‍♂

i'm pretty stumped

Buddybiro

First Name
Buddy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger xlt
Occupation
Retired
I spent 1.5 hours on the phone with an Apple tech. We erased and reset up the watch. i shared my screen with him and showed him that all the shortcuts worked from my phone and used my camera to show him they did not work on the watch. He was a second tier tech. He is forwarding all this info on and will get back to me next week. He believes there was something in the upgrade that messed up the watch and thinks the programmers will fix it with another upgrade. I will keep everyone here updated on the progress.

Buddybiro

First Name
Buddy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger xlt
Occupation
Retired
I spent 1.5 hours on the phone with an Apple tech. We erased and reset up the watch. i shared my screen with him and showed him that all the shortcuts worked from my phone and used my camera to show him they did not work on the watch. He was a second tier tech. He is forwarding all this info on and will get back to me next week. He believes there was something in the upgrade that messed up the watch and thinks the programmers will fix it with another upgrade. I will keep everyone here updated on the progress.
I have been on the phone with Apple support three times, this guy is incredible! Every night he collects data and asks questions for his coding guys. I have spent allot of time and feel we are on the way to getting it fixed. I have another appointment to talk Friday to see what they say. I will keep you informed.

9512tacoma

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger XLT FX2
Occupation
Manager
I have been on the phone with Apple support three times, this guy is incredible! Every night he collects data and asks questions for his coding guys. I have spent allot of time and feel we are on the way to getting it fixed. I have another appointment to talk Friday to see what they say. I will keep you informed.
Thanks for working on this with apple.

9512tacoma

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger XLT FX2
Occupation
Manager
All I updated to watch os 8.4 and ios 15.3 and I can use the ford Siri Shortcuts to start my truck.

9512tacoma

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger XLT FX2
Occupation
Manager
I can say Her Siri start my truck to the watch and it works

Stevo56

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger XLT, 2016 Ford Taurus SEL AWD
Occupation
Retired
I can confirm. Watch is now working with shortcuts after update to 8.4.
Sponsored