First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Technician
The rear bumper was from Coastal Offroad, I had to do a little fab work to make it work with the wide body. The front was a total one off build I did, except for the skid plate, that came from Coastal Offroad. I used some of their cad files to plasma cut the center section out, and I have a tube bender and notched and custom made the tube wings.

jtop

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Pilot
For Sale
2021 Roush Ford Ranger
Back Flip Tonneau Cover
3421 miles
$59,800

Theslim_spaydee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT (she gone) 2022 BD Bronco
Occupation
Finance
I traded it in yesterday!! I was able to take all my lights, performance, tow mirrors, switch panel, winch, pretty much everything but the bumpers. Dealership gave me $35,000 for trade in so I thought that was extremely fair. I’m keeping all the parts except the tow mirrors. If any one is interested I’ll make them a great deal since they won’t fit on my new truck??
I am either dumb or you are selling tow mirrors that I am interested in

OP
OP
Josh.B

Josh.B

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Technician
I am either dumb or you are selling tow mirrors that I am interested in
I am selling the tow mirrors that were on it? I pulled them off before I traded it in

Theslim_spaydee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT (she gone) 2022 BD Bronco
Occupation
Finance
I am selling the tow mirrors that were on it? I pulled them off before I traded it in
Send me details on what they are and a price. You're to close by to not look into getting the mirrors.

First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger XLT
Occupation
Networking Technician
I traded it in yesterday!! I was able to take all my lights, performance, tow mirrors, switch panel, winch, pretty much everything but the bumpers. Dealership gave me $35,000 for trade in so I thought that was extremely fair. I’m keeping all the parts except the tow mirrors. If any one is interested I’ll make them a great deal since they won’t fit on my new truck??
Why did you decide to trade in to dealer so quick instead of private sale in the $40k range? Just curious

Also what rig replaced this beast?

OP
OP
Josh.B

Josh.B

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Technician
Why did you decide to trade in to dealer so quick instead of private sale in the $40k range? Just curious

Also what rig replaced this beast?
It was easier for me since I don’t have a lot of time to meet up with people and show the truck. Plus when you trade it in you get a little bit of a tax break, so I saved a few thousand dollars there. Plus I was able to strip the truck down so I can use a lot of the parts for other builds. I ended up getting the new Chevrolet 1500 TrailBoss.

ScottyT

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
The only good with trade in is the tax break. Unless you can sell on your own for a few thousand more.

WhyNot21

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat FX4 Screw 501A ...
Occupation
EE
It was easier for me since I don’t have a lot of time to meet up with people and show the truck. Plus when you trade it in you get a little bit of a tax break, so I saved a few thousand dollars there. Plus I was able to strip the truck down so I can use a lot of the parts for other builds. I ended up getting the new Chevrolet 1500 TrailBoss.
Any reason you didn't trade it in at the dealer that offered you $40k?

And one dealer said they would give me $40,000 for it, not terrible but still a huge loss. The dealership did tell me that I could take off all the lights and winch from the front bumper.

OP
OP
Josh.B

Josh.B

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Technician
Any reason you didn't trade it in at the dealer that offered you $40k?
When I stripped the truck down and went back to them they said they would only give me $30k even though they told me I could do that. So it was shady so I went to another dealership.
Sponsored