Pepijn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiesta ST, VW Golf, Ranger, Indian Scout, Beta RRS
Occupation
Research
Sweet Looking Tremor!!

I have a friend at work with a F-150 who was looking at getting a new truck and said he didn’t want a white truck because he thinks it looks like a work truck , which is odd because all of our work trucks in the last 20 years have been Black or Red lol. I wonder if others think that so you don’t see white as much?

I really like the Oxford White a lot, truck, SUV or car. Two cars ago I had a Oxford White Fusion so maybe I’m biased. I have a Grey Tremor but if they would have had one in Oxford White I’d probably have gone with that one too.
Yeah that might be true. But the Tremor doesn't really look like a work truck to me in general, so it's not much of a concern. I might have gone for cactus grey if I did a factory order, but I wasn't willing to wait a few extra months when everything else I wanted was already included in the dealer order. It looks nicer in person than I expected.
Sponsored

Kyp317

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger Lariat Tremor
Occupation
CAD Design/Automotive Prototyping
Yeah that might be true. But the Tremor doesn't really look like a work truck to me in general, so it's not much of a concern. I might have gone for cactus grey if I did a factory order, but I wasn't willing to wait a few extra months when everything else I wanted was already included in the dealer order. It looks nicer in person than I expected.
I agree it doesn’t look like a work truck at all. I wouldn’t wait that long either , especially when I think all the trucks colors look good I seen.

Like I said I don’t know why my friend thought that when in over 20 years where we work we’ve never had a white work truck but made me wonder if that use to be more common so some think that or something. If I had Factory ordered mine I’d bet I would have went with white. I always want a bright color but never seem to go through with it lol

halligan1201

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger
Occupation
Emergency Management
Vehicle Showcase
I agree it doesn’t look like a work truck at all. I wouldn’t wait that long either , especially when I think all the trucks colors look good I seen.

Like I said I don’t know why my friend thought that when in over 20 years where we work we’ve never had a white work truck but made me wonder if that use to be more common so some think that or something. If I had Factory ordered mine I’d bet I would have went with white. I always want a bright color but never seem to go through with it lol
He probably was referring to a fleet truck; those are almost always white. Parts delivery, utilities, municipal trucks, etc. Almost always white.

Tom_C

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat SuperCab FX4
Occupation
System Admin
I didn't like or dislike white until I found my last car (Outback) which was white, but had super low mileage and in great shape, so I bought it. Now, I will never own another color.

Kyp317

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger Lariat Tremor
Occupation
CAD Design/Automotive Prototyping
He probably was referring to a fleet truck; those are almost always white. Parts delivery, utilities, municipal trucks, etc. Almost always white.
Yeah you’re probably right. I was only thinking about the shop we work at. Now that you point out that I suppose you do see that often or use to more. Seems like a lot of places add some of the company colors now or city/county trucks seem to have all gone orange. At least around me they seem to have.

OP
OP
DrPep

DrPep

First Name
Pepijn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Research

Danager

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Edge
Occupation
Manager
I really like white, but will avoid a white pickup truck. For that reason - looks like the ones all over construction sites and running errands around town. That said, everybody has their reasons for why they like/dislike colours. I guess that’s why there are options. And the white Rangers do look good. ??

AZ Tremor

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Tremor Lariat
I noticed that too, mine just says 'Tremor'.
Had the sticker made. I added the red outline to go with the rest of my red accents. I did the front and rear Ford badges with red and black overlays. Added the ecoboost red badges to the lower front door panel. Red ranger fender vent nameplates. Painted the front tow hooks red. Small details that have really changed the look of the truck.

Gumbo

First Name
Clay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger XLT Tremor
Occupation
sales
Finally got mine Friday. That took 3.5 months to get here. The Tracker even said that it was built on 9/16 so still over a month just to ship.

How long did you have to wait OP? I guess not as long since they already had it on order

OP
OP
DrPep

DrPep

First Name
Pepijn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Research
Finally got mine Friday. That took 3.5 months to get here. The Tracker even said that it was built on 9/16 so still over a month just to ship.

How long did you have to wait OP? I guess not as long since they already had it on order
Yeah I was lucky in the sense that they had already ordered it, which was back in March. From the blend date to delivery was about 4 weeks.

Reactions: Doc

Lost19Ranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4 PKG
Occupation
Sales
Nice find. I’m up in the Central Valley wanting to go on some nice trails somewhere lol.

OP
OP
DrPep

DrPep

First Name
Pepijn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Research
Nice find. I’m up in the Central Valley wanting to go on some nice trails somewhere lol.
I'd be happy to join any rides if you find some good ones!
Sponsored