First Name
Pepijn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiesta ST, VW Golf, Ranger, Indian Scout, Beta RRS
Occupation
Research
Here she is! Been great so far, can't wait to do some off road testing.

Dealer (Walnut Creek Ford) said that at least 5 people called about it after I did, so I was lucky to get it. Paid MSRP minus a $2000 cash back incentive from Ford. Overall happy with the deal and experience. I told them ahead of time I didn't want any add ons (protection plan etc.) and they didn't push me on that, which made it smooth and easy. I was already approved for 1.8% APR and they managed to beat it, so all good!

I already have a tailgate dampener and the Ford Performance tune sitting here. Next up is a bed liner and then we'll see...

20211014_114059.jpg
Sponsored

OP
OP
DrPep

DrPep

First Name
Pepijn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Research
That’s a beauty. Haven’t seen to many white tremors for some reason. Congrats!
Thanks! I haven't seen any Tremors around here at all, so this was a bit of a gamble, haha! Oxford White wasn't my first preference but it looks really good.

Chris073

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT Sport 4x4 SuperCrew
Occupation
Chemist
Very nice Tremor! Good on you for rejecting all the add-ons. I managed to do the same, but damn that guy was persistent as hell. ?

Tracy Bowman

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Hyundai Accent, 2001 Ford F-150, 2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Saber Lariat

Dealer (Walnut Creek Ford) said that at least 5 people called about it after I did, so I was lucky to get it. Paid MSRP minus a $2000 cash back incentive from Ford. Overall happy with the deal and experience. I told them ahead of time I didn't want any add ons (protection plan etc.) and they didn't push me on that, which made it smooth and easy. I was already approved for 1.8% APR and they managed to beat it, so all good!

I already have a tailgate dampener and the Ford Performance tune sitting here. Next up is a bed liner and then we'll see...

20211014_114059.jpg
Congrats! It’s gorgeous! :like:

OP
OP
DrPep

DrPep

First Name
Pepijn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Research
Wow, that's awesome that you got a discount from msrp. . .very rare these days, all my local dealers are still selling over msrp
I called around and this was the only one doing that. They just had this one on order that matched my preferred setup to about 95%. Worked out great.

OP
OP
DrPep

DrPep

First Name
Pepijn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Research
Very nice Tremor! Good on you for rejecting all the add-ons. I managed to do the same, but damn that guy was persistent as hell. ?
I was prepared to fight my corner, but they didn't put any pressure at all. Very nice, for a change!

evoaire

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
9.5” Redwing
Cool looking truck. I got an Oxford Tremor on order.
I ordered my Tremor for the same price many dealers are asking for used XLT 4x4 with over 30k.

OP
OP
DrPep

DrPep

First Name
Pepijn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Research
Cool looking truck. I got an Oxford Tremor on order.
I ordered my Tremor for the same price many dealers are asking for used XLT 4x4 with over 30k.
Yep that was in part my motivation for getting a new one too. When the difference in price is so small you might as well do it!

Samsquanch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Expedition XLT
Man I really gotta get my wheels and tires done on my FX4… these tremors are looking great especially with a little extra offset. I’ve have some +25 offset 17” wheels just waiting to be mounted for months but I haven’t felt like spending the money on tires! Nothing is cheap these days.

Kyp317

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger Lariat Tremor
Occupation
CAD Design/Automotive Prototyping
Sweet Looking Tremor!!

I have a friend at work with a F-150 who was looking at getting a new truck and said he didn’t want a white truck because he thinks it looks like a work truck , which is odd because all of our work trucks in the last 20 years have been Black or Red lol. I wonder if others think that so you don’t see white as much?

I really like the Oxford White a lot, truck, SUV or car. Two cars ago I had a Oxford White Fusion so maybe I’m biased. I have a Grey Tremor but if they would have had one in Oxford White I’d probably have gone with that one too.

C141B FE

First Name
Darron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Lariat Tremor
Occupation
Retired Engineer, AF Veteran

20211014_114059.jpg
Congrats! Great looking truck!
Sponsored