Fawnbuster
Well-Known Member
Wondering if the ones on Amazon are worth a look?Believe it's Ford part number MB3Z-21290D12-LA. They're not cheap though, cheapest I found was $42 each (come 1 ea.)
Sponsored
Wondering if the ones on Amazon are worth a look?Believe it's Ford part number MB3Z-21290D12-LA. They're not cheap though, cheapest I found was $42 each (come 1 ea.)
Either that or I've also seen some cool looking ones on Etsy.Wondering if the ones on Amazon are worth a look?
Might just get these, love the look..
what bumper is that?0 offset method trail bead grip wheels with Nitto trail grappler 285/70/17 xtreme all terrain. If your don't mod a bumper the fender flairs will look funny. Also painted to match factory black paint... Trail pin stripes not included
![]()
![]()
Not sure what he got but I’m going to go with Rough country or Black Horse… off a lazy search hehe. Didn’t look too into itwhat bumper is that?
Would you happen to have a view from the front?Rough Country...painted to match
![]()
Got my Tremor flares today !!! They come with the clips installed, so I won't have to worry about breaking the factory ones. Ordered primer, paint and clear and it should be here in a week. So, I should have them installed before 20 Oct.....pending any issues. Also have dark tinted LED side marker lights coming. Time to get the "paint booth" up and running.
Do they not come painted? Says Magnetic finish in the description.Got my Tremor flares today !!! They come with the clips installed, so I won't have to worry about breaking the factory ones. Ordered primer, paint and clear and it should be here in a week. So, I should have them installed before 20 Oct.....pending any issues. Also have dark tinted LED side marker lights coming. Time to get the "paint booth" up and running.
Yes, they are magnetic gray, but I'm color-matching them Lightning Blue.Do they not come painted? Says Magnetic finish in the description.