Painting fender flares

Jrel209

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT crew cab
Im planning on purchasing the tremor fender flares, but im wondering how likely it will be to paint match the black paint on the ranger. Anyone have experienced with boy work? How hard is it to do yourself and will the cost just be tok high? Or would i be better off plasti dipping it? I just dont want it metalic grey since my truck has the blk appearance pkg and so the metallic grey will be a lil awkward -imo.
Sponsored

NurseNeil

First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT, SPORT
Occupation
Nurse
Im planning on purchasing the tremor fender flares, but im wondering how likely it will be to paint match the black paint on the ranger. Anyone have experienced with boy work? How hard is it to do yourself and will the cost just be tok high? Or would i be better off plasti dipping it? I just dont want it metalic grey since my truck has the blk appearance pkg and so the metallic grey will be a lil awkward -imo.
Not sure of how different tremor flares are from normal. I have used super wrap for any painting of accessories. It's vinyl instead of rubber, you are supposed to be able to peel it if you dont like it.

NurseNeil

First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT, SPORT
Occupation
Nurse
Not sure of how different tremor flares are from normal. I have used super wrap for any painting of accessories. It's vinyl instead of rubber, you are supposed to be able to peel it if you dont like it.
Painted from the black original

20210312_230758.jpg
Sponsored