Emails from Ford on order status

Muffin1

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Silver STX 4X4 SC
I've seen over on the Bronco6G forum those members get updates on their order status direct from Ford, anyone here know how to get hooked up with that or are the Rangers orders not eligible for that special consideration?
Sponsored

miken

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 HPR Ranger Lariat, 2021 Mustang Mach-E
I've seen over on the Bronco6G forum those members get updates on their order status direct from Ford, anyone here know how to get hooked up with that or are the Rangers orders not eligible for that special consideration?
I went thru the dealer order process on a new 22 Ranger and at the time of order, I just supplied my email address. Ford followed up with a confirmation and then an order confirmation/build date projection email.

wanted33

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
Old used up LEO
Rob, try setting up an account on www.ford.com. That's all I've done, and I get what little information they have on my Bronco order. Which BTW is nill right now, but I did get the confirmation email when my new order was placed.

I don't think the Bronco orders are anything special to Ford. There's a section in your account where it shows your orders, and reservation information. Also, don't expect a flood on info from Ford. They just aren't very forthcoming with news.

miken

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 HPR Ranger Lariat, 2021 Mustang Mach-E
Rob, try setting up an account on www.ford.com. That's all I've done, and I get what little information they have on my Bronco order. Which BTW is nill right now, but I did get the confirmation email when my new order was placed.

I don't think the Bronco orders are anything special to Ford. There's a section in your account where it shows your orders, and reservation information. Also, don't expect a flood on info from Ford. They just aren't very forthcoming with news.
I should have mentioned the Ford account as well. I already had one setup for my Explorer.

JimJ

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 FX4. Level2. 2022 SC FX4 on order
Occupation
Retired
I went thru the dealer order process on a new 22 Ranger and at the time of order, I just supplied my email address. Ford followed up with a confirmation and then an order confirmation/build date projection email.
I placed my order sept 3 for a 21 , never got a email. Then had to re order a 22 did that on October 29, still no email I think I may cancel order if I don’t hear anything soon

OP
OP
Muffin1

Muffin1

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Silver STX 4X4 SC
OK guys thanks I'll try that. :thumbsup:
My dealer salesman is not very forthcoming I've had to email him twice about getting order# and vin and then again for production dates which have again for the second time has gone by, so any info I can get without dealing with him is easier for me.
And really at this point I'm resigned to the fact that when it gets built (or switched to a '22) that's what it's gonna be and the excitement for me has kind of soured.

Grussell

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ranger Lariat 4X4 Screw, 17 Escape Titanium
Occupation
retired fire fighter
I placed my order sept 3 for a 21 , never got a email. Then had to re order a 22 did that on October 29, still no email I think I may cancel order if I don’t hear anything soon
Placed my order for a 21 Ranger Lariat 4x4 SCREW back in April and I'm still waiting on the first email

halligan1201

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger
Occupation
Emergency Management
Vehicle Showcase
I never got an email from Ford at any point during the 5 1/2 month wait for my Ranger, and I was regularly in contact with Ford, during most of which they confirmed my email address.

Cbad

First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat
Occupation
retired
Order Details:
I purposely ordered my 2021 Ford Ranger Lariat, at the dealer, end Sept 28, 2021 to get a Dec delivery. I felt I could take advantage of the best incentives which are always in Dec. You can see previous incentive history here (Bottom of article): https://fordauthority.com/2021/09/f...0-off-plus-1-9-percent-apr-in-september-2021/

On the preview order sheet they had me sign, I wrote in black sharpie at the top " PGM OFFER #38150 $1,000 cash offer!" which would add an additional $1K for pre-order. Dealer was ok with that even though he said it was overkill.

I was hoping to get close to last years incentives which were $2.5K Cash back, $2K Trade assist. They also offered 2.9% APR for 60 mos.

Ironically, the order went in (see attached Ford status pic) on Oct 3rd...the deadline for the $1K offer. Coincidence?

Currently they are offering $1K Cash back plus 0% financing for 60mos. These go until Jan 4th, 2022. So. at least, I have $2K guaranteed + 0%. Fingers crossed they'll add $2K-$3K trade assist.

Order timeline:
When I originally ordered at dealer on Sept 28th, I asked for the contact info to the order person. To my surprise they gave me her name and cell number!?! After hounding her with texts, as Sept ended, she responded. She said that I might be getting a 2022 because Ford was cutting off 2021 on Dec, 13th, 2021. She sent a new build sheet to sign for $400+ more (and I loose they incentives). I said if I don't get a 2021, cancel. She replied to wait a couple days for confirmation from Ford. On Oct. 15th she said Ford confirmed a 2021. Nothing until Nov 1st. She texted my build date was Nov. 29th w/ 4-6wk delivery...no VIN yet though.

Nov 8th she updated my that build was moved up to Nov 17th and gave me my VIN.

Weird- Originally on the Ford status website it had a blue circle but no check mark for "In Production" on the 17th. Today (the 20th) that circle changed to the 19th and received a check mark. Also, the "Built" area now had a blue circle and above it says, " Your vehicle has been built and we are arranging shipment to your dealer. " "Expected delivery Dec 31st" ...booooyaaa!

I hope this helps peeps looking for concrete timelines (San Diego area)
I'll update when delivered and what incentives at that time.

Al from Cbad.

Ranger status.JPG

SteveRanger

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 XLT Carbo Gray Crewcab
Occupation
Laborer Extraordinaire
I have been getting Emails from my salesmen about the status of the Ranger, he checks every Monday for an update on his customers cars. already have a VIN and a build date.

kpgreenwell

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Camaro 2021 Lincoln Corsair 2022 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Electronic Technician
Lucky you Cbad, I ordered a 2021 Lariat on Aug. 28th and on Oct. 28 my ordered got canceled by Ford and my dealer ordered me a 2022. Ford is all over the place, hopefully I will get one before Spring if lucky.

Grussell

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ranger Lariat 4X4 Screw, 17 Escape Titanium
Occupation
retired fire fighter
I ordered on April 12, 2021. The expected delivery was 8 to 12 weeks (July). I planned to accept ownership just before an August week in the Adirondacks of upstate NY but had to rent an SUV instead. The blend date ended up being 8/12. I have been waiting ever since then with several revisions in the estimated delivery date, now estimated for 11/24. Only time will tell if they can hit this ever-moving target.

kpgreenwell

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Camaro 2021 Lincoln Corsair 2022 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Electronic Technician
I ordered on April 12, 2021. The expected delivery was 8 to 12 weeks (July). I planned to accept ownership just before an August week in the Adirondacks of upstate NY but had to rent an SUV instead. The blend date ended up being 8/12. I have been waiting ever since then with several revisions in the estimated delivery date, now estimated for 11/24. Only time will tell if they can hit this ever-moving target.
I have been watching your progress or lack of. Hope you get yours soon.

Cbad

First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat
Occupation
retired

WOW! That's craaaazy!!

Silver Lining??>>
SoCal Ford dealers just listed new black Friday incentives yesterday, 11/22. Additional $2500 Trade-in PLUS 0% 5yr financing (11-26 to 11-30 delivery ) or just $1K Bonus cash (until 1/4 PGM#14034)). Put in your zip code and see if you get additional bonus!

Also, you may want to use my order info (1st post) to argue you should get the "$1K On top of all offers bonus cash" (PGM# 38150) which I believe was national and I got on Aug 18th to Oct 3rd, 2021.

"$1000 - Ford Retail Order Bonus Cash Certificate
DETAILS:
Ford Retail Order Bonus Cash Certificate (#38150). Eligible buyers may receive Ford Retail Order Bonus Cash on select new vehicles. Incentive may be incompatible with certain finance types or other cash programs, based on individual program rules. Take new retail delivery from dealer stock by 01/03/22. Residency restrictions apply. See dealer for qualifications and complete details."

Good Luck!
Update: Just got call form dealer. Truck is built and waiting transport. Ford website says 12/31 delivery but dealer says they'll have it here by 12/15/2021.

$2,500Trade + 0percent 11-30 Ranger.JPG

$1K Bonus + 0percent 1-3-2022 Ranger.JPG
Sponsored