Tremor Mud Flaps

RedTremor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rapid Red Tremor
Occupation
Retired
I am still waiting on a better mud flap as well. I ordered the Rokbloks and installed the fronts. I hated the way they fit. I Felt they were dramatically overpriced for what I got so I returned them. Was hoping some company would produce a quality guard that I wouldn’t have to sell my first born to afford. Still nothing….
Sponsored

WingShot

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XLT, Tremor, Cactus Gray
Occupation
Graphic Artist
Update on my RokBloks XL…They fit well and look good. And they perform well on the pavement. However, they do not hold up well off-road. I really didn’t expect them to last very long, but I’ve all ready lost the front passenger and rear driver sides.

TheDo114

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor XLT
Update on my RokBloks XL…They fit well and look good. And they perform well on the pavement. However, they do not hold up well off-road. I really didn’t expect them to last very long, but I’ve all ready lost the front passenger and rear driver sides.
My experience is similar to yours. First time I went off-road, I bent the rear ones badly and popped all the screw in the front ones. I was able to bend the rear ones back in place and I replaced the mounting hardware on the front ones.

They have held on since then with me checking the hardware every time I go out in the bush and, to be fair, they do a good job at blocking the rocks from hitting the truck on gravel roads.

JasonTremor

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor XLT
When I've off roaded with prior trucks in the past, the mud flaps were the first thing I removed as I knew they would be collateral damage if I didn't remove them. I run the rokbloks xl on my tremor, but would remove them if I was doing any hard core off roading.

TheDo114

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor XLT
When I've off roaded with prior trucks in the past, the mud flaps were the first thing I removed as I knew they would be collateral damage if I didn't remove them. I run the rokbloks xl on my tremor, but would remove them if I was doing any hard core off roading.
Yeah it's my first time with mud flaps on a truck. It's a loaner so I want to preserve the paint as much as I can. I would definitely not have them if I purchased the truck.

halligan1201

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger
Occupation
Emergency Management
Vehicle Showcase
I did a long off-road trip in July that was everything from deep sand to boulder fields to deep mud ruts and everything in between, and had no issues with my RokBlox. I didn't get into hardcore rock crawling but that was about the only thing I missed.

irv0735

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Ranger Lariat Tremor
Yeah, rokblokz don't hold up to aggressive off-road. I had seen some "influencers" run them and recommend, so I assumed they could flex out of the way, but they just aren't secure enough for that (especially the front ones).

I'm hoping to keep the rears to help prevent throwing rocks at people when I jump back on the pavement, but there aren't really any good front options that I'm aware of.