OrangeStreak

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 SCab STX 4X4 Towing Pkg. BFG K02's 265/70/17
Occupation
Retired. MTS degree. ANG veteran. 2nd Amendment supporter.
Loved the Supercab, hard to find with equipment, I really don't need back seats. When I saw pics of the Splash in CO, I had to find one. Next find a truck with a 302A and tech package, and tow. Hens teeth. Finally cheated the Ford search app using a different area code, and found my truck.150 miles away, and bonus scored 5 years 0% finance too, good day. Can't wait to get some pics of my truck next to my Boss, I have the Mustang garaged distant, till I can buy a house in a few months.
The black splash stripes remind me of my Boss, had to do it.
Love the Splash! Looking forward to seeing a pic of your Truck.
Sponsored

OP
OP
ControlNode

ControlNode

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
84 Civic "2000S"/16 Focus RS/21 Ranger XLT
Occupation
Computers
My issue with the Splash is you can't pair it will the Black Appearance Package, I don't see why not, but you can't. I hope to get the Splash wheels for mine later.

Okinawa Joe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Boss 302, 2022 Ranger XLT/Splash/FX4
Occupation
Vintage Japanese Motorcycle Shop Owner
Sweet truck, best choice for $800, lol

Okinawa Joe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Part of the Splash deal, they are also 18", all part of that package
Interesting enough the only thing not blacked out are the Ford emblems, it's almost a BAP

Okinawa Joe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Interesting enough the only thing not blacked out are the Ford emblems, it's almost a BAP
Lariat trucks got orange stitching on the dash pads, XLTS did not. Every other trim piece including seats

OP
OP
ControlNode

ControlNode

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Computers
No, lots of other parts to the BAP that I wanted: running boards, spray in bed liner, body color bumpers and wheel arches, and the black center of lower front bumper where it wraps to under the truck some. And of course, the mentioned Ford Badges.

Reactions: Doc

Okinawa Joe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
No, lots of other parts to the BAP that I wanted: running boards, spray in bed liner, body color bumpers and wheel arches, and the black center of lower front bumper where it wraps to under the truck some. And of course, the mentioned Ford Badges.
That lower bash plate in front on my splash is black, on other trucks I see them in silver. Running boards I did not want, I'm 6'2", for bigger folks the boards are in the way. Some of the lot trucks I saw with boards I walked away from, as the salesman said, you can unbolt them. Yeah, $600 of running board unbolted sitting in my garage, no thanks.

OP
OP
ControlNode

ControlNode

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Computers
That lower bash plate in front on my splash is black, on other trucks I see them in silver. Running boards I did not want, I'm 6'2", for bigger folks the boards are in the way. Some of the lot trucks I saw with boards I walked away from, as the salesman said, you can unbolt them. Yeah, $600 of running board unbolted sitting in my garage, no thanks.
It looks more charcoal next to that black bumper. On the BAP it is black like your bumper. I'm 6', but my wife and kids are not, so I thought of them in wanting the running boards.