First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Saw a couple rangers in co at the MAP today. When I was all in for the bronco until this past january, that was probably my color. After looking at the samples in person at the dealership, its not my thing. Definitely more school bus yellow, almost no orange imo. Looks like a school bus with sparkles. When I placed my order for the ranger last week, I asked to see some paint samples, when I get to cyber orange, the sales guy goes, "That's orange? Looks yellow to me"
No offense to anyone who has it I do like the color but I'm afraid I would get sick of it as it's a little to bright for me. I was hoping it was going to be a deeper orange color and like the Saber changes with the lighting outside.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Trustable

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger
No offense to anyone who has it I do like the color but I'm afraid I would get sick of it as it's a little to bright for me. I was hoping it was going to be a deeper orange color and like the Saber change with the lighting outside.
Yup exactly, I think its one of those things for me where i enjoy seeing it, but not every day. The twister orange they have on the mustang looks very nice, wish they had that option on the ranger.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Yup exactly, I think its one of those things for me where i enjoy seeing it, but not every day. The twister orange they have on the mustang looks very nice, wish they had that option on the ranger.
That color looks sweet on the Mustang but not sure how it would look on the Ranger? Sometimes the car really makes the color and vise versa. When I bought my '16 Tacoma I looked at the Inferno color on the Tundra. I was close to getting it and backed out and got the Quicksand instead. The Inferno looked like ketchup color. lol

toyota_tacoma inferno.jpg

Tracy Bowman

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Hyundai Accent, 2001 Ford F-150, 2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Saber Lariat
Honestly, it wouldn’t do for me to be rich. I would have a Ranger in EVERY color and Every trim level and package!!!! Drive a different one every day. Some people collect art or vintage cars, I would collect present day Rangers. :sunglasses: :handsinair:

Trustable

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger
That color looks sweet on the Mustang but not sure how it would look on the Ranger? Sometimes the car really makes the color and vise versa. When I bought my '16 Tacoma I looked at the Inferno color on the Tundra. I was close to getting it and backed out and get the Quicksand instead. The Inferno looked like ketchup color. lol

Yeah I guess i agree with your point about car making the color/color making the car, and my God, that does look like ketchup, or at least a ketchup based sauce lol.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Honestly, it wouldn’t do for me to be rich. I would have a Ranger in EVERY color and Every trim level and package!!!! Drive a different one every day. Some people collect art or vintage cars, I would collect present day Rangers. :sunglasses: :handsinair:
Being that rich you could then hire someone to wash them all. :giggle:

Tracy Bowman

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Hyundai Accent, 2001 Ford F-150, 2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Saber Lariat
I
That color looks sweet on the Mustang but not sure how it would look on the Ranger? Sometimes the car really makes the color and vise versa. When I bought my '16 Tacoma I looked at the Inferno color on the Tundra. I was close to getting it and backed out and got the Quicksand instead. The Inferno looked like ketchup color. lol

It would look GREAT on the Ranger!

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
All hat and no cattle, but it is orange!
86874e031b9e124098f09d871d273e3b.jpg
I think that looks really good in orange minus some of the bling. There's enough black accents to break it up. Looks like the Twister Orange Mustang we were talking about yesterday.

GT500 Twister Orange.jpg

BDoc

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat FX4 SCrew
Occupation
US Air Force, retired; now Civil Service (USAF)
Vehicle Showcase