CrewCab unbolt rear seat bottoms

Jeff Bernard

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
I dont have my Ranger yet (5 months so far waiting). Do you gents think it would be easy to unbolt the rear seat bottoms and remove them for weekends when I really need more space?
Sponsored

RedlandRanger

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4, 1973 Mercury Capri
Vehicle Showcase
I dont have my Ranger yet (5 months so far waiting). Do you gents think it would be easy to unbolt the rear seat bottoms and remove them for weekends when I really need more space?
Do you have a supercab or supercrew? If supercrew, I don't think removing the seat bottom will buy you much since there is some storage cubbies under the seat. Just folding the seat bottom up will do the same thing. If it is a supercab, I'm not sure.

OP
OP

Jeff Bernard

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Do you have a supercab or supercrew? If supercrew, I don't think removing the seat bottom will buy you much since there is some storage cubbies under the seat. Just folding the seat bottom up will do the same thing. If it is a supercab, I'm not sure.
Supercrew, 4 door. The seat bottoms are pretty thick so folding them up is great but only really provides a somewhat narrow 12"-18" wide opening. I have a lot of tools and stuff lol but no need for passengers. I basically want to use my supercrew as covered storage 90% of the time.

t4thfavor

First Name
Chance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4 Fox 2.0, 2011 Ford Edge Sport
I don't think it would be super hard, I "think" there's just 4 giant torx head bolts holding them down. Might be 6 of them. I can check mine later, as I may be needing to remove them later when I go to install my ham radio body where the subwoofer would be on the more fancy models.