First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ranger XLT Tremor
Occupation
Computers
Agreed….that was my problem. They were level to the ground, not the stance. Drove me nuts. Went to Etsy and had a guy make me a set. 25% larger. Made a world of difference. Parked next to another Tremor the other day and when I came out of the store the owner was waiting to ask about the sticker.

A731F80A-B799-4875-95F3-7C9C39594184.jpeg
LOL Parked next to another Tremor? Man I have only seen 2 Tremor ever. Although the local dealer has 2 as well right now lol. One was in Zion/Springdale, UT then the other day I finally saw one in Nevada driving on the Fwy. Seeing these gen Rangers are still not VERY common in the Vegas/Henderson area. Usually they are stock too.

I remember your decal, would have been great to see them come that size. Especially with the off-road branding too. I still think back to the old Tremor just being an audio package or whatever it was back in the day.

BTW I ended up with 1" wheel spacers. Love them. I can see 1.5" would have been awesome too. Thankfully with the 1" spacers I was able to get away with loosening the crash bars and pushing them out for clearance.
Sponsored

GearHd6

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Agreed….that was my problem. They were level to the ground, not the stance. Drove me nuts. Went to Etsy and had a guy make me a set. 25% larger. Made a world of difference. Parked next to another Tremor the other day and when I came out of the store the owner was waiting to ask about the sticker.

A731F80A-B799-4875-95F3-7C9C39594184.jpeg
Do you happen to have an Etsy link for those?

OregonRangerTremor

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 ChargerDaytona
Occupation
Retired LEO/Dog Trainer
Vehicle Showcase
Both sides of mine match and they are equal measurements from the top cap/plastic at the top of the bed....go with the lines of the truck.

f1loco

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JAG F-Type 400S - last of the British Fords
Are the "O"'s in the OFF ROAD solid or is the center cut out so the paint color comes through. Looks great on your white, but not sure on magnetic gray if they are solid. Thanks.

gfitzge2

First Name
Gregg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Focus RS, 2019 Ranger, 2021 Mustang Mach 1
Occupation
Retired Electrician
Vehicle Showcase
When I got my 2018 Frontier Pro4X, I noticed after a couple of days that the letters for FRONTIER appeared to have been applied by a drunk.

After you notice it, you can't un-notice it.

You'd think they had a jig for alignment on the assembly line for things like this.

My first trip of MANY back to the dealer with that truck.
Generally the factory does have some sort of template for the VAT (vehicle assembly technician) to use when applying decals. After applying a few hundred of them they often skip the template step thinking that they can get it right on their own. Human nature I guess. ;)

Kyp317

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger Lariat Tremor
Occupation
CAD Design/Automotive Prototyping
I’m going to go look at mine at lunch. Thanks a lot lol. I’d like the get slightly larger tremor replacement stickers.

AZ Tremor

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Tremor Lariat
Are the "O"'s in the OFF ROAD solid or is the center cut out so the paint color comes through. Looks great on your white, but not sure on magnetic gray if they are solid. Thanks.
The “off-road “ is outline only. Your body color will show through.

D Fresh

Banned
Banned
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Lariat FX4, '17 FiST, '16 CX-5, '95 YJ
Occupation
Milkman
Leaning that way myself. Was it hard to remove?
Factory decals are simple.

Go to your local pay and spray carwash. Work the wand at an edge till it starts to peel up. Pull.
Sponsored