First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT Tremor - Cactus Grey
Occupation
Emergency Services
Just got mine today! And sure enough, the driver's side is crooked as hell. The front of the decal is much higher up than the back of it is.

McLeadslinger

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4 Sport.
Occupation
Aircraft Electrician
I happily peeled off my FX4 decals and pitched them. I don’t care if people know what I got. Lol

awd.nv

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ranger XLT Tremor
Occupation
Computers
Man, while mine appear level since it is still stock, I can notice it now on lifted or leveled Rangers lol. I am tempted to just remove mine now before I notice after I level the truck.

Grooge

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
I took delivery of my Tremor about 2 months ago, after about a week, I noticed the passenger side "Tremor" decal was crooked compared to the driver side... not a lot, less than .25" between the front and rear. Problem is, once you notice it, you continue to notice it.

Interesting thing is I finally brought it into the dealer to get it addressed (order another sticker) and the service rep was "I already ordered your decal".

Apparently, someone else had the exact same issue. If you recently took delivery you may want to check.

20211208_143521.jpg

20211208_143532.jpg
I really don't like you. I made the mistake and pointing this out to my wife, and now she points it out to me every time we walk to the truck. Now I have to fix it.