Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger Tremor
Occupation
Retired
Looks Great !
Agreed….that was my problem. They were level to the ground, not the stance. Drove me nuts. Went to Etsy and had a guy make me a set. 25% larger. Made a world of difference. Parked next to another Tremor the other day and when I came out of the store the owner was waiting to ask about the sticker.

A731F80A-B799-4875-95F3-7C9C39594184.jpeg
I picked up my Tremor last week and the stickers also look crooked. Iv'e been thinking abut just taking them off. Would not mind the ones you have though. Is taking them off easy? Do they just peel off? Will it hurt the gel coat? Also, who is the Etsy person who made yours? They re nice. Thanks!
Sponsored

AZ Tremor

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Tremor Lariat
I picked up my Tremor last week and the stickers also look crooked. Iv'e been thinking abut just taking them off. Would not mind the ones you have though. Is taking them off easy? Do they just peel off? Will it hurt the gel coat? Also, who is the Etsy person who made yours? They re nice. Thanks!
Here’s the link to the guy I used.
https://www.etsy.com/shop/darkhorsemiami?ref=yr_purchases

They are the perfect size.
Simple to remove the originals. Hair dryer for a minute or so to heat the up then just peel. Mine came off super smooth.

The Tremor

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger Tremor
Occupation
Retired

steig

First Name
Steig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat Tremor
Occupation
Engineer
Those look Good!

They are the perfect size.
Simple to remove the originals. Hair dryer for a minute or so to heat the up then just peel. Mine came off super smooth.
[/QUOTE]

YaBoiNewton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT supercrew Sport FX4, 2008 Bullitt w Saleen Supercharger
Occupation
Automotive Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
Problem is, once you notice it, you continue to notice it.
This small truth will tear a man to pieces

I put custom bed decals on my truck a few months ago. One ended up slightly crooked...I think. Everytime I look at the driverside sticker, I feel the need to fix something. Measurements are pretty damn close, but off just enough to make me uncomfortable!