Engineering

spartan0078

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger lariat
Occupation
Railroader
Aliexpress sells them too, cheaper as well. Just search that exact title from the other website and they'll pop up.

Although I'd wager they're all lying and using the Putco video to make the Chinese knockoff ones look like they have the fancy start up animation.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
That’s why places like this I use PayPal. Don’t get the item you file a claim and get your money back. Open debit card is risky anywhere these days.
I just had this happen back in December. Bought an item and it was nothing like they said and just wanted to return it. They said no refunds but there was nothing stating that one their website. Fought it through PayPal and got my money refunded in less than 30 days. I don't even own a debit card and just use my Visa on everything I purchase to get the points and the extra year warranty plus the purchase protection. As long as a company doesn't charge you more for using it you're safer using your CC.

Before someone says the debit card has protection on it yes this is true but the money still comes out of your account and you don't get it back until the case is resolved. With the CC the purchase gets taken off and you don't have to make that payment.

wanted33

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
Old used up LEO
I just had this happen back in December. Bought an item and it was nothing like they said and just wanted to return it. They said no refunds but there was nothing stating that one their website. Fought it through PayPal and got my money refunded in less than 30 days. I don't even own a debit card and just use my Visa on everything I purchase to get the points and the extra year warranty plus the purchase protection. As long as a company doesn't charge you more for using it you're safer using your CC.

Before someone says the debit card has protection on it yes this is true but the money still comes out of your account and you don't get it back until the case is resolved. With the CC the purchase gets taken off and you don't have to make that payment.
Yep, CC through PayPal. If someone screws me, I just screw 'em back. :)
Sponsored