Builtright bed rack installed.

TremorOwner

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor
Didn't know this existed. Will be buying for sure. Finally something usefull for the bed.

TremorOwner

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor
It's a little pricey, but adds tons of versatility.
It is pricey, but I had a drawer system in my Tahoe with the back seats removed. Drawer #1 was foamed for my PRS rifles. Then slept on top of it at the ranges or camping or whatever... no tent needed. I'm unsure if the longest of the rifles will fit in this yet, but haven't dug in yet.

Secousse

First Name
Secousse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lariat Tremor
Yes handy pulled it off the other side when I installed the swing case. What the Ford stealer charges for bolts and tie downs is criminal.

27D4A5B7-6BE8-46D7-B2C1-D2555DFEC465.jpeg
Hey! Cool to see someone else who’s going for the same setup I have in mind: Retrax Pro + Swing Case + BuiltRight rack.

The only difference in my case is that I got a passenger side swing case, and only the rear driver side panel instead of the whole bed length… I wasn’t sure I’d get a full use of the front rack since there’s the canister for the Retrax rolling cover in the way.

Eagerly awaiting for the BuiltRight to arrive; it finally shipped today!

Secousse

First Name
Secousse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lariat Tremor
Here is mine still need to mount shovel and axe but propane tank mount is on there.
bedrack.jpg
Hey @BCRIDGE, the long screw on the rear clamp of my RetraxPro XR is getting in the way of my panel install. Did you manage to install by keeping the screw horizontal? Mine is at an angle based on the Retrax documentation that was recommending a 2-degree tilt.

See picture:
IMG_2101 copy.jpg

DukeCanBuildit

First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Husband-Caregiver
Vehicle Showcase
Wanted to thank you, I couldn't find them online till I saw the exact name Ford called it. The online databases call the hook by a different part number ( kb3z21550a74a ) but turns out my local dealer only wants $30ea for them. Ordering now.

Thanks! Was on my back burner!
Wow - had to comment on that $30 price - good score.

BCRIDGE

First Name
Saya
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lariat Tremor
Occupation
project manager
Hey @BCRIDGE, the long screw on the rear clamp of my RetraxPro XR is getting in the way of my panel install. Did you manage to install by keeping the screw horizontal? Mine is at an angle based on the Retrax documentation that was recommending a 2-degree tilt.

See picture:
IMG_2101 copy.jpg
mine looks quite similar

See picture:
IMG_2101 copy.jpg
Yes however i don’t have the clamps tilted they are more square, and it just clears the top rack.

jlewand3

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger
A set of "Hulkan8ors", green extraction boards called Exitrax.

img_1679-jpg.jpg

Available in 3 different lengths for what best suits your needs. My BuildRight's are still awaiting shipping...
I'm thinking of a similar setup. Did you mount these to your BuiltRight rack? If so, did you use a mount kit or diy?

Thanks?

FoD

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4 Chrome Iconic Silver
Occupation
COO of Dave's DeeZee Enterprising
Vehicle Showcase
I'm thinking of a similar setup. Did you mount these to your BuiltRight rack? If so, did you use a mount kit or diy?

Thanks?
I used hook&loop straps (3), through the carry holes. .8 x 8 from amazon, 25 to A pack