First Name
Saya
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lariat Tremor
Occupation
project manager
Its an Uptop Overland Retrax Mid-height (8.25") Truss Bed Rack . Chose it because its light and wanted a rack to sit flush with my Retrax bed cover. Biggest call out is took 4 months to get but happy with the product. Now just have to decide what I put on it besides the tent.
IMG_1656.jpg
IMG_1657.jpg
IMG_1658.jpg
IMG_1655.jpg
Sponsored

awd.nv

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ranger XLT Tremor
Occupation
Computers
That looks great. Man, If I could do it all over again I would have not gotten the bed cover I have (Bakflip mx4). Having a hard time finding a bed rack I can use with it.

P.S. If anyone knows of a bed rack that works with the Bakflip MX4, please let me know. I could use a bit more storage.

typmoon

First Name
Julio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger Lariat Tremor
Occupation
Tire Installer
Vehicle Showcase
That looks great. Man, If I could do it all over again I would have not gotten the bed cover I have (Bakflip mx4). Having a hard time finding a bed rack I can use with it.

P.S. If anyone knows of a bed rack that works with the Bakflip MX4, please let me know. I could use a bit more storage.
I also regret getting the Trifold cover. I wish I did my research more thoroughly because most bed rack systems i've found work with the retractable systems or camper shells or with no cover at all.

D Fresh

Banned
Banned
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Lariat FX4, '17 FiST, '16 CX-5, '95 YJ
Occupation
Milkman
I have no need or desire for a rack. But this is doing it right. Sometimes you've got to wait for the good stuff.

Ranger_Rocks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat Super Cab FX4 White Platinum
Occupation
Wanderer
Its an Uptop Overland Retrax Mid-height (8.25") Truss Bed Rack . Chose it because its light and wanted a rack to sit flush with my Retrax bed cover. Biggest call out is took 4 months to get but happy with the product. Now just have to decide what I put on it besides the tent.
IMG_1656.jpg
IMG_1657.jpg
IMG_1658.jpg
IMG_1655.jpg
How is the rack working ?

I noticed you have Mid-height (8.25"), yet their website shows Mid-height (6.5") for Ranger. Is yours Ranger specific ?

With the Retrax mount towers, seems like they would work on any truck.

Gsxrdoug

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 ranger, XLT 4x4, Cactus Gray
Occupation
Therapist -- Retired Navy

halligan1201

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger
Occupation
Emergency Management
Vehicle Showcase
I also regret getting the Trifold cover. I wish I did my research more thoroughly because most bed rack systems i've found work with the retractable systems or camper shells or with no cover at all.
The Xtrusion Overland racks work with many of the tri-fold tonneau covers (members on the forum have demonstrated it), as well as the Soft Topper.

typmoon

First Name
Julio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Tire Installer
Vehicle Showcase
The Xtrusion Overland racks work with many of the tri-fold tonneau covers (members on the forum have demonstrated it), as well as the Soft Topper.
I decided to sell my hard tri fold cover next year. Going to invest in the RSI Smart cap and see how I like it

OP
OP
BCRIDGE

BCRIDGE

First Name
Saya
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lariat Tremor
Occupation
project manager
How is the rack working ?

I noticed you have Mid-height (8.25"), yet their website shows Mid-height (6.5") for Ranger. Is yours Ranger specific ?

With the Retrax mount towers, seems like they would work on any truck.
Racks working out well .
I have the Ranger mid height it is perfect for a RTT -reducing wind drag. The rack would work on any truck it’s the width of the cross bars that would determine it.

AlphaQ2

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
IT
I decided to sell my hard tri fold cover next year. Going to invest in the RSI Smart cap and see how I like it
Never been a big fan of truck campers, but this.... This company has made me look at them at a whole different level. Now I am seriously looking into this company and possibly buying one. Now sure if I want the Adventure or the bed replacement one.

The Tremor

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger Tremor
Occupation
Retired
IMG_1656.jpg
IMG_1657.jpg
IMG_1658.jpg
IMG_1655.jpg
Nice rack! I just ordered a VooDoo rack from Max Modular that is 10" high but this on looks nicer. I like that it is 8 inches so my RTT would have more clearance to get in my garage. It should fit but it will be tight. If it doesn't fit now I'll know what to get, thanks. I also just ordered a ReTrax Pro XR tonneau cover and hopefully it will all work together. How is your rack holding up?
Sponsored