First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger (soon)
Occupation
Operations Manager & Firearms Instructor
I’ve decided the Xceed is the bed cover for my new ranger. Where is the best place to purchase? Factors, price, delivery time and customer service.

Thank you in advance!
Sponsored

Spence's bumper sticker

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Ranger Lariat FX4, '17 Edge Sport
Occupation
Security Analyst + USN
There was another thread on here somewhere where OP bought directly from Extang and gave them a big thumbs up on the customer service and discount.

Clump

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Explorer ST former 2021 Ranger Lariat Tremor
I bought mine from Tonneaucovered.com.

They had the best price I could find at the time and got it to me in 5days.

Ranger33566

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger XLT SuperCrew
Occupation
Retired
I’ve decided the Xceed is the bed cover for my new ranger. Where is the best place to purchase? Factors, price, delivery time and customer service.

Thank you in advance!
If you buy directly from Extang or the manufacturer, the price is $909 firm. I would check autoaccessories.com. As of this minute, the regular price for Extang Xceed for 2019-2020 Ford Ranger is $975, but they give you a 20% discount. I bought a Extang Solid Fold 2 from autoaccessories.com 4 years ago for my 2016 Tacoma and I really like their services/support. They also do price match if you found the item is cheaper anywhere else. Good luck!

Last edited:

GregM

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Lariat 4X4
Occupation
Retired
Listen up shoppers. IF you are Military and you like extang products there is no bigger discount ever given period. I would encourage you to do so and you won't believe how much was given.
Have a great day

Krzydmnd

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 ranger Xlt
Vehicle Showcase
if you have a 4-wheel parts location near you they will charge same as online but I just had mine installed for free today. they have a free install deal right now. it's 3 miles down the road for me, so saved me an afternoon of doing it by myself!

Spence's bumper sticker

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Security Analyst + USN
Listen up shoppers. IF you are Military and you like extang products there is no bigger discount ever given period. I would encourage you to do so and you won't believe how much was given.
Have a great day
Greg, who gives the military discount? I contacted Extang and they said they do not offer a military discount.

Spence's bumper sticker

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Security Analyst + USN
If you buy directly from Extang or the manufacturer, the price is $909 firm. I would check autoaccessories.com. As of this minute, the regular price for Extang Xceed for 2019-2020 Ford Ranger is $975, but they give you a 20% discount. I bought a Extang Solid Fold 2 from autoaccessories.com 4 years ago for my 2016 Tacoma and I really like their services/support. They also do price match if you found the item is cheaper anywhere else. Good luck!
www.autoaccessories.com is a dead link now.

Al_S

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat
Ordered from TonneauFactoryOutlet back on 15 October. Finally shipped on 4 November. Price was $820 including shipping. No sales tax. Seems like a pretty good deal if it shows up.

Was told that the web site inventory showing "In Stock" is only if you pay full price, otherwise they order from the factory and the backlog was 2-3 weeks.:) Of course, only told this story after asking when it would ship after waiting two weeks.

OffroadAlliance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.offroadalliance.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger, 2021 Raptor, 2022 F250, 2023 Bronco
Hit up your forum vendors for these! We've got a couple of the Xceed's in stock for the 5ft bed. Shoot us a message, we'll get you taken care of!

Link ---->>>> OFFROADALLIANCE.COM

GregM

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Lariat 4X4
Occupation
Retired
Greg, who gives the military discount? I contacted Extang and they said they do not offer a military discount.
Hey Spence, when I called to inquire on their product at extang. I asked if they offered senior or military discounts. He being the contact that answered the call stated that they offered a military discount. I proceeded to ask what the price was with the military discount and I just about fainted when he quoted the price. Seriously I asked if he was quoting the exceed signature 2.0 and he was.

It was like 249 + shipping. Perhaps he was ex military and gave me an employee discount I dunno.
Hope this answered and was helpful :like:

Spence's bumper sticker

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Security Analyst + USN
Hey Spence, when I called to inquire on their product at extang. I asked if they offered senior or military discounts. He being the contact that answered the call stated that they offered a military discount. I proceeded to ask what the price was with the military discount and I just about fainted when he quoted the price. Seriously I asked if he was quoting the exceed signature 2.0 and he was.

It was like 249 + shipping. Perhaps he was ex military and gave me an employee discount I dunno.
I'll trust the Bee's word. First to fight!

OP
OP
chico1911

chico1911

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger (soon)
Occupation
Operations Manager & Firearms Instructor
Hit up your forum vendors for these! We've got a couple of the Xceed's in stock for the 5ft bed. Shoot us a message, we'll get you taken care of!

Link ---->>>> OFFROADALLIANCE.COM
Damn! Wish I would have known before I ordered mine. Took forever, no communication. And now that it’s here it appears that it had the wrong hardware kit(s) in the box and the wrong latch mechanism. Spent the last 3 days emailing pics and on the phone with Extang directly and 3 nights after work screwing with it. About ready to scrap the whole thing.

Spence's bumper sticker

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Security Analyst + USN

I just called and ordered the Trifecta 2.0 Signature. Price - military discount + shipping + AZ sales tax = $282.62. Woo hoo, thanks for the lead!
Sponsored