Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger lariat fx4 blackout
Occupation
Plant manager
Vehicle Showcase
I’m new to the site just ordered BDS 6” and 35x12.50x18 just wondered if you are running stock program.
Sponsored

D-scar16

First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Plant manager
Vehicle Showcase
I know this is an old post. How is your BDS 6 inch lift now? Do you still like the ride? Thanks for your feed back.
I love my lifted Ranger it still has plenty of power with factory tune and in my opinion I like the way it Handels better than stock the wider stance helped the body roll and larger tires helped smooth out brakes it as jerky in my opinion from factory. Everyone seems to have a opinion on this but not many have driven one with 6” and 35s.

daniel3507

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT Sport 4x4
Reading the description this sounds like a spacer lift on steroids with relocation brackets thrown in. I like the idea of a 6" but this doesn't seem to give you the benefit of additional suspension travel or ride quality change since your keeping the factory struts. I was hoping for more suspension from this suspension lift I guess. @Grimlock I do like the ride height of your truck though!

BladeRanger

First Name
Bladimir
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger 2020 XLT FX4
Occupation
Electronic Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
I love my lifted Ranger it still has plenty of power with factory tune and in my opinion I like the way it Handels better than stock the wider stance helped the body roll and larger tires helped smooth out brakes it as jerky in my opinion from factory. Everyone seems to have a opinion on this but not many have driven one with 6” and 35s.
Thanks, I'm thinking about the 3.5 Coilovers since I have a 33.3 inch tires and just need another inch of clearance to get a good off roading. Also looking into just a 3.5 inch coilover but reading from our Forum here, we need more than coilover if we go higher than 3 inches. Thanks again for your feedback.

BladeRanger

First Name
Bladimir
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger 2020 XLT FX4
Occupation
Electronic Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
You mean by factory tune? The Ford Performance tune? That's on my list of mods.
Thanks for the feed back.

D-scar16

First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Plant manager
Vehicle Showcase
You mean by factory tune? The Ford Performance tune? That's on my list of mods.
Thanks for the feed back.
No I’m sorry I mint the factory program it’s not tuned at all. And still does just fine
Sponsored