First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Supercab XLT; 1969 Mercury Cougar convertible; Honda 500XL
Occupation
Bethlehem Steel/Self-Employed Metallurgist
I just changed out my XLT grill for a Lariat I bought here. Too many nooks and crannies on the XLT, hard to wash. Before the switch, I repainted the grill badge, satin black and titanium, and clear coated. I'm liking it. I'm planning the tailgate badge next, but am afraid it's harder to get off, and will be off a while whilst I paint it..... I'll check for some of you guys videos...
20200501_114258.jpg

mtsoxfan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat
I just changed out my XLT grill for a Lariat I bought here. Too many nooks and crannies on the XLT, hard to wash. Before the switch, I repainted the grill badge, satin black and titanium, and clear coated. I'm liking it. I'm planning the tailgate badge next, but am afraid it's harder to get off, and will be off a while whilst I paint it..... I'll check for some of you guys videos...
20200501_114258.jpg
Looks good. Now get some matte black vinal decals for the Ranger, and that grill will really pop, in a subtle kinda way. Have them on mine, as do others on here... I paid $12 from TVD https://tvdvinyldecals.com/collections/ford-ranger

GAR2912

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger XLT
Occupation
General Contractor
Looks great, I am going to replace my XLT with Lariat as well. Did you encounter any issues with install and fit?

20200501_114258.jpg

TVRangerSTX

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Supercab XLT; 1969 Mercury Cougar convertible; Honda 500XL
Occupation
Bethlehem Steel/Self-Employed Metallurgist
Looks great, I am going to replace my XLT with Lariat as well. Did you encounter any issues with install and fit?
Nope, no problems, followed the steps on this forum, make sure you have a plastic trim removing tool...lots of people break a few tabs, but I didn't. Now I think the lower grill looks bare in the center, like a big hole, dont know why Ford didn't match the sides. May have to address this.

chico1911

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger (soon)
Occupation
Operations Manager & Firearms Instructor
I used Hyperdip to black out the tail gate emblem. Since I have the Black Appearance package and changed the grill, it was the only chrome on the truck. Easy to do and looks great!
8D3F39A6-9658-4C01-AFFA-4EB98D3B728A.jpeg
Sponsored