NeptuneRanger

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT
Occupation
Insurance Agency Owner AZ, CA, CO and WA.
You got your truck and your wallet is thinner so the chapter is over.

I can speak to Phoenix metro with regard to other nameplates service departments..specific appointments are not taken and they want vehicles for up to a week before looking at them. It is a total joke. I solved my daughters VW problem by going to a great independent mechanic, 30 minute diagnostic, parts ordered got the car back next day less than 24 hours later. The way it is supposed to be.

The dealer service model isn’t working due to staffing issues. The rub is when you are under warranty and are forced to dealers, it is a real problem and you are not alone. I hope you find a resolution and when you do, let us know, lest we suffer the same fate.

mr.wonderful

First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger XLT FX4
Occupation
Software Developer
Have you contacted the strong arm, Frank Azar, to see if he might take a metal anguish case.

you might also flame the dealership on social media, some businesses react to this but since it's auto related they likely could give a rat's *ss , but personally I get a degree (small) of satisfaction from flaming inept businesses.
As soon as I realized this was a CO related thread, I was waiting for a Frank D. Azar line ?

In all seriousness, because I couldn't be bothered to read through all 2.25 pages, if OP is ok with this, what dealership? I would like to know who to avoid if possible. It sounds like one of the larger dealers around Denver based on complaint.....