First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger STX 4x4 w/ GFC V2, 1987 Caddy hearse
Occupation
Unretired
All of my tools are stored in a Mac tool box at work I don't transport my stuff around ?
I guarantee that would level squat it

DukeCanBuildit

First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Husband-Caregiver
Vehicle Showcase
dewalt fan boi much?:crackup: ain't gonna lie... I'm a ryobi convert. I'm sick of buying different brands and styles of batteries. ryobi tools from the 90's work with modern batteries and vice versa
I have full cult member status for sure, Dave.

I also have a lot of Ryobi tools for the cottage - couldn’t bring myself to stock it up with DeWalt - too much $$$. I even have some of the old blue Ryobi tools that had lead acid batteries - sure glad they accept the new Li-on batteries that come with the newer tools. Smart move on Home Depot’s part to not orphan those tools. They are decent quality and I know full-time contractors who use them daily.

Dereku

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Project Manager
I’ve smoked a few DeWalts so I went Makita li-ion. Flawless so far. Pricey yes but they don’t break in the middle of the job.
I had makita until both of my batteries died. Replacements were outrageous. I went with Ridgid due to a lifetime warranty on everything including batteries. Even a cordless trim router, who would have thought.

DukeCanBuildit

First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Husband-Caregiver
Vehicle Showcase
Team red here at least for work all of my power tools at work are milwaukee, I have replaced almost all pneumatic tools with electric
Replaced my air impact with a cordless 1/2” impact - skeptical at first but never looked back. My brad nailer too. Likely swap my framing nailer soon. It sure beats lugging a compressor and hose around.

canyonslicker

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat
Occupation
65 YO Juvenile Delinquent
I bought a new 1998 Ranger Off-road 4x4 super cab. They tried to deny my warranty because I took it off-road in the sand!!! Just like tv commercials showed it doing!! Those vacuum locking hubs socked big time!!! Replaced under warranty but with a fight. Twice!! It still was a great truck!!

Jason B

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XL STX SE 4x2
Occupation
machinist
I bought a new 1998 Ranger Off-road 4x4 super cab. They tried to deny my warranty because I took it off-road in the sand!!! Just like tv commercials showed it doing!! Those vacuum locking hubs socked big time!!! Replaced under warranty but with a fight. Twice!! It still was a great truck!!
Those PVH Pulse Vacuum Hubs were terrible design. A leak anywhere in the system prevented them from working. I replaced those with manual lockers.

dondonbabyraptor

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat
Occupation
I/O Psych MSc student
Great truck, reminds me of my ol' days trying to find every little thing to mod. Any other plans come to mind yet after your initial list? Welcome!

OP
OP
MrBusses

MrBusses

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger 4dr FX4
Occupation
Ford Tech
Great truck, reminds me of my ol' days trying to find every little thing to mod. Any other plans come to mind yet after your initial list? Welcome!
Windows are tinted, got floor mats, a bed mat, and My hard trifold tonneau cover just came in today.

I am waiting for my Ford technician rewards money to come in and I will be getting seat covers some vent visors and a leveling kit.

Jason B

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XL STX SE 4x2
Occupation
machinist
Windows are tinted, got floor mats, a bed mat, and My hard trifold tonneau cover just came in today.

I am waiting for my Ford technician rewards money to come in and I will be getting seat covers some vent visors and a leveling kit.
If I may suggest, don't get the seat covers from Ford, as they look crappy when installed. They are baggy and don't even cover the sides of the seat, which will get the most wear and tear from getting in and out.

OP
OP
MrBusses

MrBusses

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger 4dr FX4
Occupation
Ford Tech
I have some neoprene ones on my list
Sponsored