Autostop Eliminator Install

JasonTremor

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor XLT
I didn't know about the light trick till after installing the autostop eliminator. That said, I do like the option to press the button and turn it back on if the traffic conditions warrant it. I guess I could had a tailgate dampener instead. ?

Bob902

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT
Occupation
RETIRED!!!!
I didn't know about the light trick till after installing the autostop eliminator. That said, I do like the option to press the button and turn it back on if the traffic conditions warrant it. I guess I could had a tailgate dampener instead. ?
Nooooo. Dampers are the tool of the devil!

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
You can have both. Don't worry I won't tell anyone. :lipssealed:?

ROBERTECOX

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 ranger lariat 2wd sport pkg
Occupation
US ARMY (RETIRED)
My ASS eliminator...has additional applications like in the doctor's office and others which I shan't expound upon now
1649285431601.png

Wytchdctr

First Name
Doug P.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XLT
Occupation
Retired Military/HR Manager
Your picture does not show a 120v AC outlet that folks are plugging the night light into.
That was the point. I started by saying they don't all have them since they got removed for some trims that had them in 20.

DreamSports

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger STX
Occupation
Retired
I'm confused.. Just bought a '22 Ranger STX.. How does plugging a light into the 110 outlet disable ASS?

NotBudule

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT
I'm confused.. Just bought a '22 Ranger STX.. How does plugging a light into the 110 outlet disable ASS?
If there is a current draw , it disables the ass... sport mode also , tow mode is the best option , imo ... ass can also be controlled with the amount of brake pedal pressure...

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Any draw like running the AC or a nightlight will disable it. There's just enough from the nightlight and the outlet shuts down in 15-20 minutes after turning the truck off.

DreamSports

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger STX
Occupation
Retired
I disconnected the small connector at the positive side of the battery. Did some testing, that turned off the ASS. Does this affect anything else? No errors on the panels. (or should I have disconnected it on the negative terminal?)
Sponsored