First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
It's a cool crossover. I think I'd be afraid to take it off road though as it's way to nice to get all beat up. lol I'm not all that thrilled with the interior more specific the seating but the AR is pretty sick!

Canadian Ranger

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.amsoil.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Amsoil Dealer
It's a cool crossover. I think I'd be afraid to take it off road though as it's way to nice to get all beat up. lol I'm not all that thrilled with the interior more specific the seating but the AR is pretty sick!
Those that can afford to buy one don't worry about beating them up, just like the people jumping their Raptors lol. If you can buy it, you can fix it.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Those that can afford to buy one don't worry about beating them up, just like the people jumping their Raptors lol. If you can buy it, you can fix it.
That depends on the landing. :shock:?

Raptor-Jump.jpg

BryanJay

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT
The AR strikes me as something that would be cool in the showroom, but would age like milk once you get the car home. Maybe I’m just having flashbacks to the fights I used to have with first gen Sync in my 2011 Edge, just trying to get her to turn up the heat….

Rp930

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘19 Ford Ranger Lariat, ‘23 Macan,’21 Shelby GT500
Occupation
Retired
In Colorado if your doing 80 in the middle lane and there’s a car on your bumper weaving through traffic at a hundred it’s most likely an Audi full of teenagers.

Joeiconic

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT
In Colorado if your doing 80 in the middle lane and there’s a car on your bumper weaving through traffic at a hundred it’s most likely an Audi Tesla full of teenagers.
I fixed that for you.

Joeiconic

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT
Audi, BMW, Mercedes and the like seem crazy expensive until you start pricing out loaded F150’s.

veedubtuner

First Name
Morgan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 VW R32/2023 CG XLT Scab FX4 Ranger
Occupation
VW Parts
Vehicle Showcase
What if C-A-T really spelled, dog.

I'm sure most won't get this lol.

mtbikernate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT 4x4
I like it.

The bike hauling mode in this thing is cool. That said, I would want some kind of vertical edge at the back end to make at least a shallow box. The way this folds out and takes up the rear seating area, you aren't going to have any other place to put your extra riding gear except right along with the bikes.

I'm also a big fan of the implementation of AR here, too. They obviously took this concept from scifi movies, so the tech as shown probably doesn't exist quite this way yet. But it's cool. That said, I hope the important things would have tactile/haptic interfaces. Too many/massive screens in vehicles have gone way too far.

I also think the adjusting suspension is pretty cool and actually practical. Sad this hasn't been more available on vehicles in the US. Makes a lot of sense for crossovers and vehicles like subarus and whatnot. Lower them a touch for better aero on smooth highways. Raise them when you need the clearance. Saw this for the first time in Europe in the 90's and it wasn't exactly new then.

Yeah, the seat design looks like it'd be uncomfortable as hell. But it's also a concept vehicle. Real world seats would HAVE to work for the people sitting in them first and foremost.

DukeCanBuildit

First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Husband-Caregiver
Vehicle Showcase