Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.qrz.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT 4X4 SOLD - Now 2023 TRD Offroad
Occupation
Program Manager
IMO only... They are WAY over priced....
These things normally are...
Until you smack your drain-plug off on a rock. Then they would have been cheap.
Sponsored

PltFX4

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2109 Ranger Lariat FX4
These things normally are...
Until you smack your drain-plug off on a rock. Then they would have been cheap.
No doubt... that is why all 4 of my cars/truck has them... the specific question was the price of the ARB edition plates. Just seems excessive.

venice james

First Name
james
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 ranger sport 4x4
I have set ordered from stage 3 motor sports. the coverage seems to be better than others I have seen.

OP
OP
the5Gmartian

the5Gmartian

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4
Occupation
U.S. Navy
I have set ordered from stage 3 motor sports. the coverage seems to be better than others I have seen.
When you do get them installed I would be very interested in a review of them and also if the drain plug is accessible.

Hammer40k

First Name
Garrett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger Tremor
I’m running them on my 2022 ranger tremor. These skids make the factory ones look like a kids toy. We’re easy to put on and no more road noise than usual. The only unknown that remains is how much of a pain it’s going to be when I take it to a dealer for an oil change

Colo_Ranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger XLT FX4
Vehicle Showcase
I’m running them on my 2022 ranger tremor. These skids make the factory ones look like a kids toy. We’re easy to put on and no more road noise than usual. The only unknown that remains is how much of a pain it’s going to be when I take it to a dealer for an oil change
I have these on my 21 Ranger, have for over a year. Tell the dealer to start all the bolts by hand. My dealer cross threaded the bolts several times before I told them to start by hand.

My dealer has never given me guff about taking them off to change the oil. They leave the front plate in place and just remove the back two pieces. They'd have to remove the stock skids, so its not really more work.

Also, as far as price is concerned, they are worth their weight in gold. I've banged them a bunch of times and they have kept everything safe and protected.

1pt21gw

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 IS XLT SC , '22 OW BBB 2Dr , '15 PB TC SWB
Occupation
Ye' Ole Traveler
I have them on mine, they are heavy and stout. Asked the dealer about putting a mark on the plate for a 2" hole to drain easier and then add a rubber plug, and service manager said no "do not do that" we can remove the skids, do it all the time.

Had oil and transmission serviced at 10k (new PPE tranny pan). No problems with the dealer and I may OR may not leave a 12 pack of the Tech's favorite beverage.
Sponsored