Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT
Occupation
Breakbulk and RO/RO port management
Vehicle Showcase
I threw this together today. Cold start, normal driving in the cab, and some acceleration. It’s super windy, and I’d like to do some better recordings at some point.

Sponsored

Dokkenmire

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Xlt Sport Supercrew 2wd
I had mine done a few days ago and I like it. It's not overly obnoxious and I really don't think the $1000 catback systems sound better. Great video, this should help more people decide what to do.

Fish

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 FORD Ranger Lariat Hot Pepper Red, 1993 F-150 XLT
Occupation
HVACR
Vehicle Showcase
I threw this together today. Cold start, normal driving in the cab, and some acceleration. It’s super windy, and I’d like to do some better recordings at some point.

Nice collection of videos. Thanks. Muffler delete sounds Great!

OP
OP
spicydaddy

spicydaddy

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT
Occupation
Breakbulk and RO/RO port management
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks. Vids from outside weren’t as nice as I’d like, but the interior vids I think give a good idea of how quiet it is with just the resonator. I ran her 60 miles at 65-80mph with zero drone.

Doc

First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 HPP Mustang, 2021 Ranger STX,2022 Subaru WRX
Occupation
Retired
I had mine done a few days ago and I like it. It's not overly obnoxious and I really don't think the $1000 catback systems sound better. Great video, this should help more people decide what to do.
you are quite right !
Regards

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Thanks. Vids from outside weren’t as nice as I’d like, but the interior vids I think give a good idea of how quiet it is with just the resonator. I ran her 60 miles at 65-80mph with zero drone.

Thanks for posting this especially the inside video at cruising speeds! It's a lot quieter than I thought it would be. I heard @Doc when he posted his and really like the sound while idling and giving it gas. I finally found a local place that can do this,now I just need to get time to get over there.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
How much is it??
I was quoted $50.00 here and it seems most are paying between $50.00 - $80.00 depending on your area. I was just about to do it then the whole Covid thing hit and I don't want anyone in my Ranger right now as I have Asthma and have to be careful.

OWSportninja

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Sport SuperCrew 2wd
Where exactly are you seeing $1000 catbacks? Bit of an exaggeration there bud. Mine was under $400 lol I think most expensive I seen is like $600. Been very happy with mine. Then I put a catless downpipe on and HOLY HELL did that wake it up. The muffler on the MBRP system i have keeps it pretty tame when driving normal. Step on the gas however and it will make people poo their pants because they dont expect it to be that loud lmao

Dokkenmire

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Where exactly are you seeing $1000 catbacks? Bit of an exaggeration there bud. Mine was under $400 lol I think most expensive I seen is like $600. Been very happy with mine. Then I put a catless downpipe on and HOLY HELL did that wake it up. The muffler on the MBRP system i have keeps it pretty tame when driving normal. Step on the gas however and it will make people poo their pants because they dont expect it to be that loud lmao
You didn't look very hard. Don't appreciate being a called a liar "bud".

https://performanceparts.ford.com/part/M-5200-RA23SC
https://realtruck.com/p/magnaflow-black-series-exhaust-system/v/ford/ranger/2019/

OWSportninja

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Sport SuperCrew 2wd
Oh Please... I meant in the aftermarket world. Everything from Ford Performance is WAYYYYY over priced. but good job you found the one catback over $1000 that literally no one has bought.

I've also never seen anyone mention the magnaflow. You probably also went to the most expenisve site to find it. I can list a dozen other catbacks all under $600

Dokkenmire

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Oh Please... I meant in the aftermarket world. Everything from Ford Performance is WAYYYYY over priced. but good job you found the one catback over $1000 that literally no one has bought.

I've also never seen anyone mention the magnaflow. You probably also went to the most expenisve site to find it. I can list a dozen other catbacks all under $600
There's guys on here that have bought the Ford performance, Magnaflow, and Borla exhausts and I guarantee they spent over $800. There's at least a half dozen premium exhaust systems for our trucks that are $800 or more. But keep calling me a liar because you can't admit you're wrong. I gave you proof.
And I forgot all the guys that are buying the AWE exhaust now, go price them skippy.
Sponsored

Last edited: