First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subarus, 2021 Ranger
Occupation
Engineer
Guess I'll have to keep an eye on my original climate control issue. It's that time of year here when the temp is cold in the morning and considerably warms up in the afternoon, where I'm seeing my problem. Maybe pull codes again right after it happens?

Marc
Unfortunately, you are in the build range for SSM 49264 to apply to your truck :(
I would have the dealer take a look.
Sponsored

airline tech

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger Lariat-Super Crew, Cactus Gray
Occupation
Aircraft Tech
Ok - did a DTS scan for codes and only got a B11DB:08 (battery monitoring module). No other BdyCM or FCIM codes. What the heck?

IMG_1302[1].JPG
In regard to the B11D8 code - I had my battery replaced last month and from that time on I noticed that my Auto Start/Stop had quit working. Just looked under the hood and the BMM cable was not plugged in...so that took care of that problem.

After fixing the BMM plug I ran the self-tests on the BdyCM and FCIM modules and they all completed successfully.

Guess I'll have to keep an eye on my original climate control issue. It's that time of year here when the temp is cold in the morning and considerably warms up in the afternoon, where I'm seeing my problem. Maybe pull codes again right after it happens?

Marc
Do a FCIM self-test and see if that triggers any codes?
The FCIM in self-test, runs the actuators full cycle.

Reactions: EJH
OP
OP

Muscam1

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariet
AirLine Tech - You may have missed it in my last post, the self-test for both BdyCM or FCIM ran successfully without throwing any codes.

EJH - yeah, sure hope it's not the HVAC box warp problem!
Sponsored

Reactions: EJH