First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 ranger stx 4x4
Occupation
Factory
Looking to get the right auxito headlight LED bulbs. Before anyone jumps on me I've searched everywhere I've read all the threads and now I'm more confused going to Amazon than before there's just so many auxito styles of light bulbs one guy in particular I remember mentioning stay at 12,000 lumens for the low beams. Makes sense high beams how high do I go there's 12,000 lumens 13,000 Lumen 20,000 lumen from the pictures I seen people talking there was enough wire and light bulb to coil up the driver in there. The ones I'm seeing on Amazon a lot of them don't have drivers they plug right into the bulb. And when I start page and down on Amazon it says look at the latest version so I really don't know which ones to get and yes I know there's glare but from what I've been reading get lower lumens and it's if it's one to one and clockable it should be decent enough. I get a lot of people on here arguing about the glare. To tell you the truth Factory hid or LED there may not be a lot of glare but they blind the hell out of you they're no better it's just that the factory put them in.Look at all the issues Chevy's been having lately so don't tell me the oem are perfect neither the just got that DOT thing going on. I'm going to give these LEDs a try they don't work I'll go back to my Silver Star Ultras. I know I'm going to get a lot of different answers and guidance and part numbers all I'm looking to get is the auxito low beam and high beam the one that works the best for the glare police. The one that's the latest technology for adjustability in the headlight housing. I apologize for making another headlight LED post I don't want to get everybody fired up, but after searching and reading I just didn't find any definite exact right one people where referring to .I'm more confused and I don't know might just have to leave the crap I got in there LOL thank you!!!!!!
Sponsored

Last edited:

Trigganometry

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 XLT scab 301A/tow 4X4 magnetic w/sport blackout
Occupation
Engineering
There are threads on here that cover this pretty throughly. Use the search function with google search and your questions should get answered

Muddy Fenders

Banned
Banned
First Name
Judd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Occupation
Retired
As a person with astigmatism, overly bright headlights cause me a lot of grief during night time driving.
Don't worry about me though, look after your needs first.

My solution, take it for what it is....

1667935334863.png

OP
OP

rbern

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 ranger stx 4x4
Occupation
Factory
As a person with astigmatism, overly bright headlights cause me a lot of grief during night time driving.
Don't worry about me though, look after your needs first.

My solution, take it for what it is....

1667935334863.png
I also have astigmatism and glasses and when it rains out or my windshield is dirty I have a tough time seeing too so I should boycott all the new vehicles with projectors and LEDs that are super ass bright to me they're just as bad as glare six to one half dozen to the other Fight Fire With Fire

OP
OP

rbern

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 ranger stx 4x4
Occupation
Factory
There are threads on here that cover this pretty throughly. Use the search function with google search and your questions should get answered
I did many searches sometimes if I type the wrong words and it brought up nothing as my original post did say I did search but it was more confusing cuz when it brought me to Amazon it gave me updated versions that's why I asked it again hence the post sorry if you had to read it and spend extra time to reply I apologize I've searched for many things on here and sometimes it finds nothing and it's hard to believe and yes I know there's no periods I'm voice texting and didn't want to say..

OP
OP

rbern

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 ranger stx 4x4
Occupation
Factory
And this is why I ask again even after searches. This is only h11 and i find 4 viable p/n's. There is a different beem structure style too. And I haven't even looked up the 9005 styles yet. UFDA
16679428062715200330561175023760.jpg

Trigganometry

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 XLT scab 301A/tow 4X4 magnetic w/sport blackout
Occupation
Engineering
I did many searches sometimes if I type the wrong words and it brought up nothing as my original post did say I did search but it was more confusing cuz when it brought me to Amazon it gave me updated versions that's why I asked it again hence the post sorry if you had to read it and spend extra time to reply I apologize I've searched for many things on here and sometimes it finds nothing and it's hard to believe and yes I know there's no periods I'm voice texting and didn't want to say..
Ok I did this search on here using the google option and auxito headlight replacement. Among other threads this one is the most complete. https://www.ranger5g.com/forum/threads/led-headlight-bulbs.4589/

maxbottomtime

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT SCAB 4x4
your thread title has spaces in the brand name. If you searched that way you will have received no results. Search "Auxito" there are thousands of posts on this topic.

WolfgangVTS

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT
You can give these a go. H11 LED Headlight Bulbs, CAR ROVER 300% Brighter 10000 Lumens 6000K H8 H9 Conversion Kit (Pack of 2) https://a.co/d/cjRyOmi

There is a member on here that ran these and liked them really well. Also they are the 1:1 design and have an adjustable collar for “perfect beam pattern”. They’re 10,000 lumen, much unlike those ungodly 16,000 lumen Auxitos that are way too bright…I know firsthand about the Auxito. And they’re only $30.
83F1BF6A-036A-4CB3-ADA5-B158063F694D.jpeg

Skav777

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger 4x4 XLT
I got the 20000 LM's for high beams am I gunna be a beacon for aliens looking at earth?

• Haha
Reactions: HDA

apotocki

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT
Occupation
Network Force Analyst
Vehicle Showcase
Like others have said - there are tons of posts about this........but.......summing it up - Auxito 12k in Low's and Auxito 16k in highs works the best (and I have tried other brands before settling on this setup). The 12k provides a good cutoff and I have yet to be flashed in 3 years.
Oh, and make sure your headlights are adjusted properly.
Sponsored