Angelito
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger XLT Tremor
Occupation
Field engineer
Mud flaps or fender flares?

Which spacers are everyone running if any?

Camper shell or overland rack? I originally wanted an overland rack but now I’m thinking maybe a topper would serve my needs

anyone running Roush intake and exhaust?

Any pics you can paste with your comment would be helpful…
TIA
Sponsored

VDubdad

First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger Tremor
Occupation
Nurse
Yikes. Not to sound unhelpful but every question you asked has at least 2-3 tremor specific threads and slews of other under the appropriate sub forums.

I suggest searching and reading through some threads before asking blanket statements like that.

No one can make those decisions for you either. Decide on your own what works for you and your situation.

Cheers!

halligan1201

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger
Occupation
Emergency Management
Vehicle Showcase
Flares and flaps aren't mutually exclusive, as they serve similar but different purposes. The Tremor loves to fling rocks along the side of the truck so flaps at a minimum. If you're going with wider tires or offset, then flares might make sense too.

Rack vs shell is super specific to your needs. I started off thinking rack, then soft topper, then soft topper with rack, but now have landed on tonneau (Retrax XR with rails) with rack because it'll work most frequently with what I use and plan to use my truck for. I can have a rack for kayaks, large loads, etc. The tonneau can hold enough weight that I can easily strap things to it using the cleats in the rail. Others have pretty sweet overlanding setups for their toppers and racks. My suggestion is to ride it out for several months and see what you come up with for how you would like to use the truck - it'll save regrets and having to switch expensive setups.

Danager

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Edge
Occupation
Manager
Mud flaps - because even with larger flares, you will need mud flaps anyway.

Are you going to be adding a RTT? Do you need to be able to haul something tall from time to time? Need space for pets or other extra storage in the bed?

Here are a couple pics of mine. Mud flaps, aluminum roll-up tonneau cover, BillieBars rack (mostly for bikes, maybe a basket), Prinsu roof rack (for the canoe).

609D4ED1-BEFA-4E47-83A1-2AE28BEFA2BF.jpeg
3E802045-A198-4DF7-921C-2FD125C42D61.jpeg
72DDE9EC-FC9F-47F3-9AE9-F01E2CDC987A.jpeg
EFFB1D81-0FB3-4CD8-8EFA-B40D42E611A6.jpeg
Sponsored