$7000 over MSRP!

Swishpapasweets

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT,1998 Ford Ranger XLT
Had some dealer with a used 2019 f150 try adding "front bumper fee" because it had a massive front brush guard and I told the boss if he didnt take it off ill make my grandmother walk out ( it was for my grandfather since he wreaked his other vehicle) in which he did. I swear idk how do people sucker into these fees
Sponsored

navyguy7224

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat CC Tremor
Occupation
Ford Service Tech
I'd laugh to. I got my Tremor Lariat SCrew for $44,500 out the door 2 weeks ago. That's insane.

OP
OP
Ranger X3

Ranger X3

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Supercab Lariat FX4
Who says you have to shop at that dealer? When they start losing business, they will come down.

Dealerships like that give bad names to all other dealerships.

OP
OP
Ranger X3

Ranger X3

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Supercab Lariat FX4
Who says you have to shop at that dealer? When they start losing business, they will come down.

Dealerships like that give bad names to all other dealerships.
That dealership has always been high, the funny thing we were the only couple in there on a Saturday morning. You would think they would want our business.

Augie81

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4
That dealership has always been high, the funny thing we were the only couple in there on a Saturday morning. You would think they would want our business.
From what I have read weekends are the worst time to buy. People that may fall in love with a vehicle on the lot and maybe impulse buy on their day off.. Maybe stop by in the middle of the week at the end of the month when dealers are trying to make quotas or given what you said earlier find another dealer.

Last edited:

aeroshots

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger
A pendulum that swings in one direction will eventually come back to the other side....
My buddy and I were discussing the same pendulum theory this morning. (Reference society etc.) Only we're concerned the pendulum swings over the top 12 o'clock position and spins out of control.

GregsFX2Ranger

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XLT 302A 4x2 Rapid Red Black Appear Package
Occupation
Management
That $2500 trade-in assistance might have residency restrictions. Always ask your dealer for an report from the VIncent system.

Trade-In Assistance Bonus Cash(Program #30732): available to customers who currently own a 1995 or newer or lease a Ford, Lincoln, Mercury, or competitive car, truck, or SUV who trade in or have an expiring lease. Lease customers who have previously terminated their lease up to 30 days prior to the sale date of the new vehicle OR have a lease termination scheduled up to 90 days after the sale date of the new vehicle are also eligible. Take new retail delivery from dealer stock by 06/01/2021. Residency restrictions apply. See dealer for complete details.

onekillercat

First Name
matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 tremor lariet
Occupation
law enforcement
Hi all,
I wanted to test drive a Tremor this weekend and the asking price was $54,495- just nuts! $2000 for desert prep and $5000 for Tremor prep. I told the wife to get out of the truck and we laughed our way out the door.
Join the mustang club of America for 80 bucks and get an x plan pin code. Then you have an easy way to get a decent deal. Although dealers don't have to do x plan.

GregsFX2Ranger

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Management
Join the mustang club of America for 80 bucks and get an x plan pin code. Then you have an easy way to get a decent deal. Although dealers don't have to do x plan.
Xplan is an "ok" deal. Its money off MSRP. Some other incentives can not be combined with X-plan. Ask your dealer to make sure!
I got a better deal WITHOUT xplan.

Joyride

First Name
Stacey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4
Occupation
Proposal Manager, US Navy vet, 2A Supporter
That $2500 trade-in assistance might have residency restrictions. Always ask your dealer for an report from the VIncent system.

Trade-In Assistance Bonus Cash(Program #30732): available to customers who currently own a 1995 or newer or lease a Ford, Lincoln, Mercury, or competitive car, truck, or SUV who trade in or have an expiring lease. Lease customers who have previously terminated their lease up to 30 days prior to the sale date of the new vehicle OR have a lease termination scheduled up to 90 days after the sale date of the new vehicle are also eligible. Take new retail delivery from dealer stock by 06/01/2021. Residency restrictions apply. See dealer for complete details.
I wouldn’t think so, but then again, I’m a resident. Could always call and find out. I saw this truck in person when my buddy picked up his Ranger. Nice looking truck, although not a fan of the side steps.

GregsFX2Ranger

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Management
I wouldn’t think so, but then again, I’m a resident. Could always call and find out. I saw this truck in person when my buddy picked up his Ranger. Nice looking truck, although not a fan of the side steps.
Side steps just for looks mainly on mine. I am tall enough I don't need them. they're slightly in the way, but they came on the black appearance package.
Sponsored