First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
I don't think I'll ever touch another shopping cart without gloves. lol :surprised:

IMG_0302.PNG

Firestud5

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger XLT FX2.
Occupation
Fire Captain (Retired)
Vehicle Showcase
That is so wrong in so many ways. Looks like Walmart? o_O

acsnowrider

First Name
JOHN
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 RANGER XLT
Occupation
RETIRED FORD ELECTRONIC/DRIVEABILITY TECH
Vehicle Showcase
Quarantining Thoughts on another exciting day!!! ?

- I was so bored I called Jake from State Farm just to talk to someone. He asked me what I was wearing…

- 2019: Stay away from negative people. 2020: Stay away from positive people.

- The world has turned upside down. Old folks are sneaking out of the house, and their kids are yelling at them to stay indoors!

- You think it’s bad now? In 20 years our country will be run by people homeschooled by day drinkers.

- This virus has done what no woman has been able to do … cancel all sports, shut down all bars, and keep men home!

- Since we can’t eat out, now’s the perfect time to eat better, get fit, and stay healthy. We’re quarantined! Who are we trying to impress? We have snacks, we have sweatpants – I say we use them!

- Day 7 at home and the dog is looking at me like, “See? This is why I chew the furniture!”

- Does anyone know if we can take showers yet or should we just keep washing our hands???

- I never thought the comment “I wouldn’t touch him/her with a 6 foot pole” would become a national policy, but here we are!

- Me: Alexa what’s the weather this weekend? Alexa: It doesn’t matter – you’re not going anywhere.

- Can everyone please just follow the government instructions so we can knock out this coronavirus and be done?! I feel like a kindergartner who keeps losing more recess time because one or two kids can’t follow directions.

- I swear my fridge just said “What the hell do you want now?”

- When this is over … what meeting do I attend first … Weight Watchers or AA?

- The quarantine has turned us into dogs. We roam the house all day looking for food. We are told “no” if we get too close to strangers, and we get really excited about car rides.

- I hope I can remember how to put on a bra when this is over.o_O

Tracy Bowman

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Hyundai Accent, 2001 Ford F-150, 2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Saber Lariat
Quarantining Thoughts on another exciting day!!! ?

- I was so bored I called Jake from State Farm just to talk to someone. He asked me what I was wearing…

- 2019: Stay away from negative people. 2020: Stay away from positive people.

- The world has turned upside down. Old folks are sneaking out of the house, and their kids are yelling at them to stay indoors!

- You think it’s bad now? In 20 years our country will be run by people homeschooled by day drinkers.

- This virus has done what no woman has been able to do … cancel all sports, shut down all bars, and keep men home!

- Since we can’t eat out, now’s the perfect time to eat better, get fit, and stay healthy. We’re quarantined! Who are we trying to impress? We have snacks, we have sweatpants – I say we use them!

- Day 7 at home and the dog is looking at me like, “See? This is why I chew the furniture!”

- Does anyone know if we can take showers yet or should we just keep washing our hands???

- I never thought the comment “I wouldn’t touch him/her with a 6 foot pole” would become a national policy, but here we are!

- Me: Alexa what’s the weather this weekend? Alexa: It doesn’t matter – you’re not going anywhere.

- Can everyone please just follow the government instructions so we can knock out this coronavirus and be done?! I feel like a kindergartner who keeps losing more recess time because one or two kids can’t follow directions.

- I swear my fridge just said “What the hell do you want now?”

- When this is over … what meeting do I attend first … Weight Watchers or AA?

- The quarantine has turned us into dogs. We roam the house all day looking for food. We are told “no” if we get too close to strangers, and we get really excited about car rides.

- I hope I can remember how to put on a bra when this is over.o_O
:crackup:

outdoorphotog

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lincoln Navigator L
Occupation
Limo Driver
1 and 5 New Yorkers believed to already had the virus and recovered. Data suggesting its not as bad as originally thought to be? Seems like it to me
Sponsored