DirtyBlueshirt

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger Lariat Tremor
Vehicle Showcase
So I made it to Winnipeg last night, I'll try to collect some more pictures and post them tonight when I get to Medicine Hat, Alberta!

DukeCanBuildit

First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Husband-Caregiver
Vehicle Showcase
So I made it to Winnipeg last night, I'll try to collect some more pictures and post them tonight when I get to Medicine Hat, Alberta!
You’re really getting around. Don’t forget about Moose Jaw and Swift Current - Saskatchewan doesn’t like being left out. ?

Safe travels!

OP
OP
DirtyBlueshirt

DirtyBlueshirt

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
You’re really getting around. Don’t forget about Moose Jaw and Swift Current - Saskatchewan doesn’t like being left out. ?

Safe travels!
I'll definitely be passing through both, including that city that rhymes with "angina" :crackup:

BryanJay

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT
I‘m glad I noticed this thread, I’m pretty sure you passed me on Saturday coming across Saskatchewan. Not every day I come across anything with California plates, let alone another Ranger. Commented to my wife on the nice striping on yours.

OP
OP
DirtyBlueshirt

DirtyBlueshirt

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I‘m glad I noticed this thread, I’m pretty sure you passed me on Saturday coming across Saskatchewan. Not every day I come across anything with California plates, let alone another Ranger. Commented to my wife on the nice striping on yours.

Haha, that was almost certainly me! Saturday I was traveling Winnipeg-Medicine Hat, so I definitely was running the Trans Canada Highway in SK!