First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT 4X4 2024 Escape ST-Line
Occupation
Retired Diesel Mechanic
Aaron, have a safe and fun trip. There is lots of beautiful country out that way once you leave Detroit and Chicago area. Thanks for the pictures.

Jim C

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Ranger
Aaron, have a safe and fun trip. There is lots of beautiful country out that way once you leave Detroit and Chicago area. Thanks for the pictures.
I know so many have fun poking at Detroit & Chicago, BUT if you can speak personally of these places then do so. I live in Detroit area & I can tell you there are A LOT of real nice places to see & do
I see your in Ca & I could go to the level you show but I wont.

Please keep things to the positive side of things & if you get to Detroit enjoy it

OP
OP
DirtyBlueshirt

DirtyBlueshirt

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger Lariat Tremor
Vehicle Showcase
I know so many have fun poking at Detroit & Chicago, BUT if you can speak personally of these places then do so. I live in Detroit area & I can tell you there are A LOT of real nice places to see & do

Please keep things to the positive side of things & if you get to Detroit enjoy it
I lived in Allen Park for 7 years, my folks still do. I have many memories from the area and shenanigans my friends and I got into all throughout the mitten ?.

Jim C

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Ranger
I lived in Allen Park for 7 years, my folks still do. I have many memories from the area and shenanigans my friends and I got into all throughout the mitten ?.
so were real close im around the block in Lincoln Park

OP
OP
DirtyBlueshirt

DirtyBlueshirt

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Very close! The house is near the Wheat & Rye on Allen Rd. My first two jobs were at the Farmer Jack next to Sears and the Franks on Dix around the corner.

rang19ca

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT 4X4 2024 Escape ST-Line
Occupation
Retired Diesel Mechanic

. Sorry if you took offense. None was intended. I spoke only for the traffic much like it is in Los Angeles. I know that all areas have their good sides. ?

Jim C

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Ranger
Very close! The house is near the Wheat & Rye on Allen Rd. My first two jobs were at the Farmer Jack next to Sears and the Franks on Dix around the corner.
still a good place to eat. LOVE that superbird (other then the price) 11 bucks for a sandwich DAMN good though

OP
OP
DirtyBlueshirt

DirtyBlueshirt

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Is your grandmother buried at the old Detroit dragway. Drag racing capitol of mid america according to the old commercials that ran on CKLW
Aah... no, The cemetery a couple blocks away across from the WJR tower... The dragway closed the year after we moved to Allen Park from California, so I wasn't familiar with it.

Rick V.

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 Scab,63 Fairlane, 22 Scab XLT FX4 302a
Occupation
Fleet bodyman
Is your grandmother buried at the old Detroit dragway. Drag racing capitol of mid america according to the old commercials that ran on CKLW
Someone is showing their age. We used to listen to CKLW on Saturday night across the lake in Cleveland. We listened to WIXY back in the day when AM was king.
Sponsored