Sponsored

5yr Rangerversary

Blue Streak

Well-Known Member
First Name
Larry
Joined
Jul 11, 2019
Threads
38
Messages
1,337
Reaction score
5,157
Location
New Location still in Missouri
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XL STX FX 2021 Honda CR V
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
1
Time has arrived. 5yr's old this month. Even at zero percent financing it's nice to know no more payments. Still smiling. Also thanks for all the fun on this forum. :like:
Sponsored

 

Chris M

Well-Known Member
First Name
Chris
Joined
Jun 11, 2020
Threads
22
Messages
4,667
Reaction score
20,625
Location
Surprise, AZ
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT Sport 4X4
Occupation
Security Supervisor
Time has arrived. 5yr's old this month. Even at zero percent financing it's nice to know no more payments. Still smiling. Also thanks for all the fun on this forum. :like:
Congrats!!!
 

Grumpaw

Well-Known Member
First Name
Steve
Joined
Jul 1, 2021
Threads
84
Messages
6,042
Reaction score
30,174
Location
Fishersville, Va.
Vehicle(s)
Previous 2021 Ranger, Now 2019 Ford Expedition
Occupation
Navy Vet., Retired Police Sgt., Grumpy Old Senior Citizen
Time has arrived. 5yr's old this month. Even at zero percent financing it's nice to know no more payments. Still smiling. Also thanks for all the fun on this forum. :like:
Happy 5th !!!
Had my 3rd last month, and I still smile every time I drive Truck....always ready to go get the little things....."Honey, we're low on toothpicks...gonna ride up to the store real quick to stock up" !!!
 

MXGOLF

Well-Known Member
First Name
Mark
Joined
Dec 5, 2020
Threads
41
Messages
1,371
Reaction score
5,867
Location
Oregon
Vehicle(s)
Lucille my 2020 Ranger Lariat 4x4-2007 Yamaha FZ6 and Sammy my 2026 Maverick
Occupation
Sales / Photographer
Congratulations Larry, WOW 5 years already. Come to think of it, October will be 4 years for me. Still loving my Ranger daily!!!
 


RedlandRanger

Moderator
First Name
Rob
Joined
Nov 14, 2018
Threads
44
Messages
5,193
Reaction score
11,366
Location
Oregon
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4, 1973 Mercury Capri
Vehicle Showcase
1
I had my 5 year Rangerversary back in May - I can't believe I've had the truck for 5 years now! The more I see the new versions (including the price), the more I want to keep mine. Its been trouble free for me - currently just shy of 47k on the clock. We just got back from a trip with the family - it is a very comfortable travel vehicle for us and I got some of the best mileage I've ever gotten on the trip - 24.5!!!

If my trans decides to go south, I still figure I'm better off than buying a new one, since mine is paid off.
 

AutobotXJ

Well-Known Member
First Name
Ray
Joined
Jul 1, 2020
Threads
0
Messages
328
Reaction score
1,229
Location
Volcano, HI
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Wildlife Biologist
Celebrated my 4th year two weeks ago! I can’t wait till next year when I finally pay off my 0% loan!
The Ranger Raptor looks cool, but I’m more than happy with my 2020 XLT! I wouldn’t trade it in for anything new at this point!
 
 








Top