First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XL
Occupation
Highway Construction
I have your winch mount ordered, can you share where you hooked in the winch battery cables? Thanks

Colo_Ranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger XLT FX4
Vehicle Showcase
I love this build. I have to be honest, it took me a long time to figure out where you installed the Light Force panel. I really like the OE aesthetic it provides. Definitely a mod I will consider.

Jda1981

First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4
So @589FAB i have a question. A buddy of mine is looking a Colorados and your Colorado bumper (habit of hitting deer/pigs here in the Texas Hill County) and I really like the design . Do you have any plans on on making one for the Ranger?

tehschkott

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat Crew Cab 4x4
Occupation
Cat herder
Vehicle Showcase
So @589FAB i have a question. A buddy of mine is looking a Colorados and your Colorado bumper (habit of hitting deer/pigs here in the Texas Hill County) and I really like the design . Do you have any plans on on making one for the Ranger?
getting right to the heart of it. My question as well. Only bumper I really like seems to be the Expedition One bar, but would love to see what 589 Fab could do.

Jacob Wendland

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT Ranger 4x4
Vehicle Showcase
does anyone know if the mishimoto intercooler will fit with the hidden winch?

StezenW

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat Magnetic; 1998 Ford Ranger XLT 5-Speed Emerald
Vehicle Showcase
does anyone know if the mishimoto intercooler will fit with the hidden winch?
Yes it will fit - I have the ADD Stealth Fight Bumper which came with a winch plate. I also had the 589 hidden mount but sold it - so having seen both, installed the ADD winch plate then got the intercooler, can confirm it will all fit.

OP
OP
589FAB

589FAB

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger SuperCrew XLT
I have your winch mount ordered, can you share where you hooked in the winch battery cables? Thanks
7C6YRbBh.jpg

dD6wVF6h.jpg

I love this build. I have to be honest, it took me a long time to figure out where you installed the Light Force panel. I really like the OE aesthetic it provides. Definitely a mod I will consider.
Really nice piece from them at Light Force, would recommend!

getting right to the heart of it. My question as well. Only bumper I really like seems to be the Expedition One bar, but would love to see what 589 Fab could do.
No plans for Ranger bumpers at this time, unfortunately. We just don't have the capacity to add another large bumper right now.

Jda1981

First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4
No plans for Ranger bumpers at this time, unfortunately. We just don't have the capacity to add another large bumper right now.
Understandable kinda sucks though the only one I kinda like with the protection I want is the ARB and I way rather give my money to a small shop.

RBTremor

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Mustang Convertible, 2019 Mustang Conv. 2.3L
Put all the skid plates and winch to work this past weekend. Truck worked great and so far pretty happy with the Kenda's. Had to use the winch once. Couldn't get over a rock that ended up smashing my center cap, and got hung up trying to go around.

yZBm2hWh.jpg

hvBSzoFh.jpg

EOj5bhJh.jpg

hVvgSDwh.jpg

mz0Sq10h.jpg

hffgEhjh.jpg

uCvWjtXh.jpg

NWRM5SRh.jpg

CUrkJFkh.jpg
Those 35s look sweet!! What size lift did you use? What trails are you on? Are those in MI??

fortywater12

First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4
Occupation
Engineer
Got our mid height bed rack all fitted up!

7Ez2W47h.jpg
Please tell me you sell the MTB bed rack attachment on your wesbite....

EDIT: You do, I overcame my laziness and checked. I will leave this here though in order to tell you how much I love it and I will be buying your bed-rack and mount because it is the only one I have found that has a bike mount

Last edited:
OP
OP
589FAB

589FAB

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Those 35s look sweet!! What size lift did you use? What trails are you on? Are those in MI??
We are running the RadFlo Coilovers with about 2.5" of lift. Those are all on Drummond Island, MI!

Please tell me you sell the MTB bed rack attachment on your wesbite....

EDIT: You do, I overcame my laziness and checked. I will leave this here though in order to tell you how much I love it and I will be buying your bed-rack and mount because it is the only one I have found that has a bike mount

Awesome! Bike mounts will be available again shortly!

OP
OP
589FAB

589FAB

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No shipping on the bed racks to CA? :(
Yes we do! Send an email to us at [email protected] with what you want to order and we can send you an invoice. Depending on what you are ordering, sometimes certain parameters can be exceeded on website.

OP
OP
589FAB

589FAB

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No shipping on the bed racks to CA? :(
We fixed the glitch on the website with shipping! Give it a go again and you should be good. But send us an email if you have any issues or questions! Thanks!

also, RANGER10 to save 10%!
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.