Not open for further replies.

NvrFinished

First Name
Shea
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 XLT 4x4 Rapid Red
Wow, what a swamp fest! Those tall tires definitely pay off in that stuff. I'm real curious what you think of the RadFlo suspension?

OP
OP
589FAB

589FAB

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger SuperCrew XLT
Wow, what a swamp fest! Those tall tires definitely pay off in that stuff. I'm real curious what you think of the RadFlo suspension?
Very happy with the Radflo's! Easy install, improved ride, no clunks or squeaks.

WxNerd2015

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger, 2011 Wrangler, 2017 Escape
Occupation
Applications Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
Put all the skid plates and winch to work this past weekend. Truck worked great and so far pretty happy with the Kenda's. Had to use the winch once. Couldn't get over a rock that ended up smashing my center cap, and got hung up trying to go around.

yZBm2hWh.jpg

hvBSzoFh.jpg

EOj5bhJh.jpg

hVvgSDwh.jpg

mz0Sq10h.jpg

hffgEhjh.jpg

uCvWjtXh.jpg

NWRM5SRh.jpg

CUrkJFkh.jpg
Just gotta love Drummond! Makes me miss DOA last year! Awesome to see the Ranger out there doing it! And that spot you had to winch, I totally remember that spot and that a very hard choice of extreme camber with a bolder if you go straight, or a very hard bail out to climb in that mud to the right! I had to use some skinny pedal to climb that in the Jeep I remember! So much fun there though!

OP
OP
589FAB

589FAB

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just gotta love Drummond! Makes me miss DOA last year! Awesome to see the Ranger out there doing it! And that spot you had to winch, I totally remember that spot and that a very hard choice of extreme camber with a bolder if you go straight, or a very hard bail out to climb in that mud to the right! I had to use some skinny pedal to climb that in the Jeep I remember! So much fun there though!

Love it up there! We go multiple times a year.

Ya, you can see my smashed center cap from trying to go around the rock instead of over it. When I backed up to take the bypass it pushed into a new rut and was smashing the tail light into the bank, so I couldn't get back far enough to get into the groove. Good times.

KnightRanger

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger, 2016 Harley FLSS,
Vehicle Showcase
Got the winch and skid plates installed! Hitting the trails this weekend.

F6xDHAdh.jpg

44IXeTch.jpg

eb0vt3Wh.jpg

Here you can see the control box that's been relocated under the hood with our provided bracket.

dKVDK7jh.jpg
I just placed my order for the winch mount and RC 9500 syn winch combo.
I can’t wait. ?
Any updates or tips for the install?
Thanks!

OP
OP
589FAB

589FAB

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I can’t wait. ?
Thanks!
Awesome! We just shipped it out. Winch won't be far behind it.

Install is the same! Read over the instructions on our website and take your time! A second set of hands will be very helpful!

Chattownranger

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger
Occupation
Mechanic
I can’t wait. ?
Thanks!
There are like 6 clips in the front of the radiator cover. I broke the passenger side ones off because I was unaware. Also the side mounts for the winch cradle will only go one way but you will figure it out. Install was really easy. Running wires was kind of a pain but still not bad. I just installed mine two weeks ago. Pulled a lady out of a ditch two nights ago during a downpour. Worked great and I love the fact it’s all hidden!
image.jpg

KnightRanger

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
There are like 6 clips in the front of the radiator cover. I broke the passenger side ones off because I was unaware. Also the side mounts for the winch cradle will only go one way but you will figure it out. Install was really easy. Running wires was kind of a pain but still not bad. I just installed mine two weeks ago. Pulled a lady out of a ditch two nights ago during a downpour. Worked great and I love the fact it’s all hidden!
image.jpg
That Looks great!:like:
I have installed winch bumpers and winch before in my jeeps, ford, etc.
I’m anticipating ACC relocation, plus finding a place for my aux power box and aux horn that will def get in the way when I install the winch controller box at that same spot. lol
But, I wanted to keep the Roush Ranger/ oem look this time around, so I chose 589 fab hidden mount. ?

KnightRanger

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Awesome! We just shipped it out. Winch won't be far behind it.

Install is the same! Read over the instructions on our website and take your time! A second set of hands will be very helpful!
Super Cool!
Thanks guys! Can’t wait. ?

Chattownranger

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger
Occupation
Mechanic
Haha yea it gets crowded quickly. I’m sure you won’t have any problem with the install. 589fab made everything very easy and make a super beefy and great looking part. I’m super happy that they offer this as it was perfect for me.

KnightRanger

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Haha yea it gets crowded quickly. I’m sure you won’t have any problem with the install. 589fab made everything very easy and make a super beefy and great looking part. I’m super happy that they offer this as it was perfect for me.
I just have to trick...err...I mean “entice” my friends with beer to get some help with holding the weight while I bolt it in. lol

Chattownranger

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger
Occupation
Mechanic
Lol I hear ya! I used my floor jack and it worked out pretty well but having another person would have been even better.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.