Friday yet?

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat Tremor, Focus ST
Occupation
Corporate drone. Dilbert's world is alive & well.

Dr_Strangelove

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 XLT Supercrew 4x4
Occupation
Art & Design
I think it looks good. It looks like a Tacoma as it should. Out of the new Frontier, Ranger, Colorado, and Tacoma I think the new Tacoma design does more service to the brand than any of the others. It's recognizable and just looks like a progression of what exists which should upset the apple cart less than the new engine & transmission will. Hope they are good trucks so there are more good options on the table down the road.

OFC Ranger

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ZR2
Vehicle Showcase
First of all "leaks" are not leaks. They are well calculated methods of getting attention drummed up. These companies are well aware they could send top secret information by carrier pigeon halfway across the world to some city with a population of 100 people and its going to get out on the internet if they want it to.

Second, out of all the truck redesigns lately, this is the best looking one of them all. "If it ain't broke don't fix it" comes to mind. People never complained about how a Tacoma looks, they complained about its power train. So maybe a company used the common sense of their brain for once and actually focused on major overhauls to the complaints, not some engineers kid who showed his dad his 3rd grade drawing of a space truck.

I'm waiting to see what the power train specs will end up being.

GTGallop

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.qrz.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT 4X4 SOLD - Now 2023 TRD Offroad
Occupation
Program Manager
Looks like a poor mans 5th Gen Ranger?

FerdRanger

First Name
Ferdinand the Great
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat Sport 4x4
Occupation
not for long
1674613483401.png

murdered out

SFB

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Crew XLT Sport Black on Black with Magnetic trim, package 302A
Vehicle Showcase

underwhelmed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger SC XLT FX4, 1998 Jeep Cherokee XJ
Occupation
Retired Military
Vehicle Showcase
I think it looks good. It looks like a Tacoma as it should. Out of the new Frontier, Ranger, Colorado, and Tacoma I think the new Tacoma design does more service to the brand than any of the others. It's recognizable and just looks like a progression of what exists which should upset the apple cart less than the new engine & transmission will. Hope they are good trucks so there are more good options on the table down the road.
You've lost focus of the reason for this thread...let the hate flow... :LOL::crackup::like:
Sponsored