jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 SR5 access cab, 98 Civic ej7, 2003 KLX400s
Occupation
professional anime watcher!
Vehicle Showcase
Yes its totally all bad lol definitely no reason for even more people to move here making shit all the more expensive lol
haha no worries im not happy with the midwest but im not going down there haha

Squatchranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 ranger lariat
Vehicle Showcase
haha no worries im not happy with the midwest but im not going down there haha
Yeah in all seriousness I love florida theres a ton to do beautiful springs beaches great trails lots of nature, the keys! Oh man if you haven't been down there you gotta go its literally heaven on earth

Bob902

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT
Occupation
RETIRED!!!!
Yeah in all seriousness I love florida theres a ton to do beautiful springs beaches great trails lots of nature, the keys! Oh man if you haven't been down there you gotta go its literally heaven on earth
The Keys are a bucket list for me.

Squatchranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 ranger lariat
Vehicle Showcase
The Keys are a bucket list for me.
Let me know if you go I lived down there for a bit I have a lot of great spots and stuff to hit, honestly if you do nothing else the food itself down there makes it worth a trip its incredible but on key west ocean grill is great for breakfast/brunch/lunch bottomless mimosas till 3 pm for 8 bucks fogarty's is super good square grouper in the lower keys/islamorada flying monkeys there are too many to count

Bob902

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT
Occupation
RETIRED!!!!
Let me know if you go I lived down there for a bit I have a lot of great spots and stuff to hit, honestly if you do nothing else the food itself down there makes it worth a trip its incredible but on key west ocean grill is great for breakfast/brunch/lunch bottomless mimosas till 3 pm for 8 bucks fogarty's is super good square grouper in the lower keys/islamorada flying monkeys there are too many to count
Thanks. Thinking about next spring and taking the wife to a couple of spring training games.

OP
OP
Stic-o

Stic-o

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 Explorer ,'92 Bronco, '91 Navajo, '19 Ranger
Vehicle Showcase
Some requested pics of clearance. Also note I am running the SPC UCA with 1* of additional caster.

20220809_210530.jpg

20220809_210605.jpg

Rhino

First Name
jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
ya i want to go to the keys one day but idk when lol

Jerry361

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 ford ranger XLT FX4
Occupation
Truck Driver
actually with crash bar removal the 35's fit with a 2.5 you just cant use the last 15 percent of ur turn radius lol I was dealing with that for a while while I waited for my lift to come in drive thru's and u turns were an absolute nightmare but I still took it out offroad and apart from having the turn radius of an aircraft carrier it actually did really good
What about 35x10.5r17 2.5 level? Will it hit the top wheel arch because those fit stock rims 2.5 level just not sure going fast over a high speed bump would take out a fender ? lol

Colo_Ranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger XLT FX4
Vehicle Showcase
What about 35x10.5r17 2.5 level? Will it hit the top wheel arch because those fit stock rims 2.5 level just not sure going fast over a high speed bump would take out a fender ? lol
There is all kinds of rubbing. @UnregistredHypercam2 fit 35x12.5 and the work needed was extensive.

Colo_Ranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger XLT FX4
Vehicle Showcase
How did you remove the egg crates? I have 33s and still getting rubbing on those.

Looks badass! Those are the wheels I wanted but they were out of stock when I was buying. Love the polished!
If you never got this handled, I can help you. I've done it now...

Rhino

First Name
jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
So 10.5 or 12.5 or 14.5 don't matter it's the height of the tire that 1.5 in more then most 33??
its a larger tire... its not gonna fit that well unless you make it fit...

my experience with 285/75/17s was with my tacoma which would clear 285s and 295s fine but when i went to the 34s i had to cut and beat the crap out of my firewall..... on top of that it also depends on the offset of your wheels to much issues to little also issues.

now you can try it and let us know how it works out but do be ready to either cut or take things off to make them work properly

Jerry361

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 ford ranger XLT FX4
Occupation
Truck Driver
its a larger tire... its not gonna fit that well unless you make it fit...

my experience with 285/75/17s was with my tacoma which would clear 285s and 295s fine but when i went to the 34s i had to cut and beat the crap out of my firewall..... on top of that it also depends on the offset of your wheels to much issues to little also issues.

now you can try it and let us know how it works out but do be ready to either cut or take things off to make them work properly
Well I know 285 and 295s need between 1/4in to 1in max spacers for the stock rims. Any less rubs control arm and any more rubs fog light housing with big tires. I'm going to try with 1/4 spacers first and cut bars take out plastic waffle thing and trim liner. Just hopping at full flex no rubbing on something bad. Light possible rub I can live with hard rub no bueno ?? going to slap them falcon wildpeak M/t or cooper discovery stt pro going to go with cheapest deal ?

ReigleCM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger XLT
Occupation
NASA Geospatial Analyst
If you never got this handled, I can help you. I've done it now...
Havent had time yet, I've got a free weekend after our Moab trip and gonna tackle lots of truck stuff then!
Sponsored