303 GRAPHENE NANO SPRAY COATING

Rob09

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021.25 XLT
So after the second coat, the rain has hardly eventuated, but when it has rained, it's back to this.

thumbnail_IMG_7956.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_7958.jpg

I'm going to hold off on a third coat (second on wheels) until I have a bored day over Christmas.

For the time being, let's see how it goes shaken, not stirred.
Sponsored

OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
So after the second coat, the rain has hardly eventuated, but when it has rained, it's back to this.

thumbnail_IMG_7956.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_7958.jpg

I'm going to hold off on a third coat (second on wheels) until I have a bored day over Christmas.

For the time being, let's see how it goes shaken, not stirred.

Looks a lot better Rob, hopefully shaking it did the trick. I took your advise and used the Graphene on my iPhone screen. It's like a mirror and no fingerprints on it now. ?

Rob09

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021.25 XLT
Looks a lot better Rob, hopefully shaking it did the trick. I took your advise and used the Graphene on my iPhone screen. It's like a mirror and no fingerprints on it now. ?
Works a treat doesn't it?!

I haven't had time to try anything else at home, hopefully this weekend I do.

Rob09

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021.25 XLT

Suffice to say it was a little easier to clean this morning. Had to do it in a crap spot, but washed and dried as well as any car I’ve ever done. That’s see how long this lasts.

OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee

Suffice to say it was a little easier to clean this morning. Had to do it in a crap spot, but washed and dried as well as any car I’ve ever done. That’s see how long this lasts.

Looks good Rob! Hopefully shaking it this time helped.

OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
And three mins after I finished drying it, it’s now pissing down. Again. Love Australia ?
Isn't that always the way? :(

We get very little rain here and as much as the heat is tough to deal with one bonus is that my truck stays clean. There is a lot of dust in the air so I just run a California duster over it a couple times a week and it's shinning like new again.

puckdodger

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Black Lariat 2020 SOLD Black Cadillac XT5
I wonder if we will ever get to a point of techgraphene nano particle smoothenating ultra double reverse black hole UV refraction which will allow the shine to actually spruce up dirty vehicles parked next to it? So I could wash my truck, leave it in the driveway for an hour with the wife's XT5 and somehow they both end up clean. :idea:

Get busy nerds.

You read it here first...

OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
I wonder if we will ever get to a point of techgraphene nano particle smoothenating ultra double reverse black hole UV refraction which will allow the shine to actually spruce up dirty vehicles parked next to it? So I could wash my truck, leave it in the driveway for an hour with the wife's XT5 and somehow they both end up clean. :idea:

Get busy nerds.

You read it here first...
That's way to much for me to process right now. :crazy::crazy:

Gunza

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Carbonized Grey Lariat Tremor
Occupation
IT Stuff
Hey Dave, random question:

I bought some of the Graphene Nano Spray Coating, did my ma’s car with it today using some chemical guys microfiber applicators, worked perfect and her car has never looked better!

But I got one question - what’s the process for cleaning the applicator? Do i just throw it in the wash with the rest of my car washing stuff and microfibers or is it a lost cause and I should get some cheaper applicators for the graphene spray that are one-use?

OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Hey Dave, random question:

I bought some of the Graphene Nano Spray Coating, did my ma’s car with it today using some chemical guys microfiber applicators, worked perfect and her car has never looked better!

But I got one question - what’s the process for cleaning the applicator? Do i just throw it in the wash with the rest of my car washing stuff and microfibers or is it a lost cause and I should get some cheaper applicators for the graphene spray that are one-use?
Glad to hear it looks good! I'll hand wash it with some warm water and detergent and just air dry it. They're usually good for several applications.

Rob09

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021.25 XLT
Ok, so I said I was going to try it on the wife’s car and the glass in my house’s French doors, or whatever they’re called.

Doors: Made glass look like, well, glass. So clear it was less than an hour before a bird flew into one. Hasn’t rained yet, so I’ll report back when that occurs, but with two coats, should have the desired effect.

14A00BC7-15DE-4B17-92EF-3A45725C24A3.jpeg

See? One side opened, one side closed. I can sympathise with the bird.

Now, her car. Again, I’m amazed. I won’t crap on like I tend to, but paint looks almost wet and seems a LOT more silver, than the gunmetal grey it normally looks. Can’t explain it, but she’s happy, car looks amazing, I’m happy, so let’s just hope it lasts. Here’s some pics (two coats).

BC40677E-4EC1-4CEB-A40E-277708136195.jpeg

FF2E931C-4642-40E4-AC43-1DC0B9D007A3.jpeg

9DF64648-D3F3-4AE6-B154-C11C9FFFB8A4.jpeg

3569CF17-3385-4C93-8F4D-37B709AD5C9C.jpeg

A2E0BC66-BA73-463B-89BA-EE8032972793.jpeg

50625A7F-4F01-4867-9DBA-62FDD6C05EC3.jpeg

JDowns

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT Tremor
Broke down and decided to try this again last night. I never liked how rubbery 303 felt compared to other sealants. But its longevity and shine is impressive. Did a quick waterless wash with Wolfgang SiO2 waterless wash. I buy this in concentrate and use it for waterless washes, detailing spray, and clay lube. Put on a single coat. I didn't do a comparison between Jet Seal and this but it does seem a bit glossier. Not as smooth as Jet Seal, but I'll get over it. I'll probably try to get on a second coat tonight. Not as easy to remove as other sealants but also not that difficult, nor nearly as bad as waxes years and years ago.

IMG_3662.JPG