First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger XLT
Occupation
Eye Tech, 2A supporter, USMC "Doc" '89-'95
My wife and I are coming up on 30yrs come October 24th........told her I bought a 10yr marriage license so we've been shacking up for the last 20yrs!

Trigganometry

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 XLT scab 301A/tow 4X4 magnetic w/sport blackout
Occupation
Engineering
My wife and I are coming up on 30yrs come October 24th........told her I bought a 10yr marriage license so we've been shacking up for the last 20yrs!
So you took the extended payment plan then. ?

dtech

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger Lariat FX4, chromed and forever damperless
42 yrs here, I recall early on my father said my wife qualified for sainthood putting up with my sh&t. I feel for the op but was the 25 yrs truly wasted ? Lots of reasons marriages don't last like yrs past , but humans are a resilient species. I remember a good friend from yrs back was stunned when he found out his ex had carried on with a priest for 20 yrs of their marriage. You'll get thru it!

LostMy65

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Just watched a 25 year relationship go up in smoke with the other side not showing any outward signs of giving a crap. Weird an HR dude (even military) is a bit boring. :/ Not in a biker gang or have a criminal record.

Fun times.. really. At least I have a damn good attorney. She scares me a bit actually.

But at least I'll be keeping a tuned (this week per UPS) Ranger. Not gonna lose the shadow black beast in this... And I am getting the kids (more important)

Why post off topic here. Might be the whiskey talking. This phone needs something to block drunk posts....
Divorces are so hard on the kids too. :(

Synfulz

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger FX4 Diesel :)
Occupation
Retired Powerplant Operator
Vehicle Showcase
May you find peace in your children. They'll certainly need a solid and strong dad. (Which I am sure you are). Myself on 3rd trip. But going wonderful at 16+ years and counting.
If needed vent away, we're adults.

OFC Ranger

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ZR2
Vehicle Showcase
My divorce (15 years) was the best thing that happened for our relationship.

It was expensive and trying, but we started "dating" a few months ago. Pretty much solidified we were put on this earth for each other because neither of us can tolerate other people and no one else will want to put up with our personal quirks.

I understand I am in a very small percentage of marriages that go on to mend and become stronger, but you never know...

Unless she cheated on you. If she did F that biatch.

Megawatt

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Unicycle.
Occupation
I make electricity
I will tell you what I tell everyone going thru a divorce.……. CONGRATULATIONS

May not feel like it now. May not be fair now. But it’s not the end.

D Fresh

Banned
Banned
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Lariat FX4, '17 FiST, '16 CX-5, '95 YJ
Occupation
Milkman
My divorce (15 years) was the best thing that happened for our relationship.

It was expensive and trying, but we started "dating" a few months ago. Pretty much solidified we were put on this earth for each other because neither of us can tolerate other people and no one else will want to put up with our personal quirks.

I understand I am in a very small percentage of marriages that go on to mend and become stronger, but you never know...

Unless she cheated on you. If she did F that biatch.
Small percentage or not it, can happen.

My mother married my step father, divorced him, married my father with whom she had two children, divorced him, only to remarry my step father a second time. Ohh, and she divorced him again too.

If it weren't for the fact that my father was dead by then I'm pretty sure she'd have tried to marry him again.

Patrick I don't have any advice but I'll join you in the drinking!

Jbrubakerjr

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger Lariat

GTGallop

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.qrz.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT 4X4 SOLD - Now 2023 TRD Offroad
Occupation
Program Manager
When people ask how long we have been together I tell them "8 wonderful and amazing years! Not bad considering we have been married for 26 coming up in November." I kid. It has been 26 but all good.

Sorry to hear about your marriage falling apart Patrick, and seemingly without warning signs or counseling, or even a therapist. Just poof gone. In a world where 50% of marriages fail in 5 years, and he statistical odds of making it to 10, 15, 20 are like lottery statistics, you'd like to think you are good to go and nothing to worry about at 25. Then blindsided. Rough way man.

Hang in there! Be good and take the high road always. Karma has a way of mediating some of these relationship issues, it just takes time and you don't wan to be on the wrong side of Karma. Let that be her issue. ;-)

I'll Put A Whisky Down The Hatch For You, My Friend!

Rinn69

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat SuperCrew 4x4 Lightning Blue
Occupation
Retired USAF MSgt
Vehicle Showcase
A guy I used to work with got divorced and his ex got a chunk of his future military retirement....then they got remarried.....and she divorced him again, and got even more....
Sponsored