2020 Build and Price Tool is Live!

EcoRanger

First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT 301A SuperCrew 4X4 2015 Ecoboost Mustang 50 Year Appereance Package convertible
Vehicle Showcase
Just checked it out glad I got my 2019 Ranger. The prices are higher and with the XLT if you get any package above base you get the Sport Appearance Package. Not only does it increase the price of the package I don't like the black out bumpers.
Sponsored

EcoRanger

First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT 301A SuperCrew 4X4 2015 Ecoboost Mustang 50 Year Appereance Package convertible
Vehicle Showcase
I can see now that this Ranger is what it is and isn't going to be anything else. Except for changing what's in the packages with what already available and a few new exterior colors this Ranger is the stop gap truck everyone has talked about until the next gen arrives. Don't get me wrong I love my truck and don't regret one minute of owner her but I had higher hopes that Ford would up the ante and make the Ranger the true top truck in the mid size truck field.

Mick Carlson

First Name
Mick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT
I can see now that this Ranger is what it is and isn't going to be anything else. Except for changing what's in the packages with what already available and a few new exterior colors this Ranger is the stop gap truck everyone has talked about until the next gen arrives. Don't get me wrong I love my truck and don't regret one minute of owner her but I had higher hopes that Ford would up the ante and make the Ranger the true top truck in the mid size truck field.
I think the Ranger is the top truck!

RANGER_MARC

First Name
MARC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FORD RANGER LARIAT 2019
Occupation
TEACH
Vehicle Showcase
I was wondering if they would include the Ford-Fox Two-inch Leveling Kit as an accessory that could be installed the factory, but I did not find it on the Build and Price feature. Hopefully, the dealers could install pre-install them and roll the cost into the finance package. The truck rides so much better after leveling, I would have put them on my 2019 FX4 Lariat from the get-go if it had been available then.

SRAces

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger, 2015 Mercedes-Benz GLA, 2004 Mercedes-Benz SLK 230 Special Edition
Occupation
USAF (retired)
Vehicle Showcase
I did mine too and it was only like $100 more. They must have increased the price on some of the packages.
The Build and Quote has a $900 discount factored in on the Summary Page based on the vehicle being leased through Ford Credit. I added that $900 back into the total to get the $1,200 jump in MSRP. Yours would be $1,000 more if didn't do that. ;)

RedlandRanger

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4, 1973 Mercury Capri
Vehicle Showcase
The Build and Quote has a $900 discount factored in on the Summary Page based on the vehicle being leased through Ford Credit. I added that $900 back into the total to get the $1,200 jump in MSRP. Yours would be $1,000 more if didn't do that. ;)
Ahhh - I didn't look that close. I did notice that the transportation fee hasn't increased (still $1195). When I ordered mine in Dec 2018, the fee was only $1095.

AuburnRanger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Lightning Blue Lariat FX4
I was wondering if they would include the Ford-Fox Two-inch Leveling Kit as an accessory that could be installed the factory, but I did not find it on the Build and Price feature. Hopefully, the dealers could install pre-install them and roll the cost into the finance package. The truck rides so much better after leveling, I would have put them on my 2019 FX4 Lariat from the get-go if it had been available then.
The dealer I just bought my XLT from is doing just that. They ordered a stock of the Fox kits and plan on making them a Dealer add-on. Of course just like most dealer add-ons there will be a hefty markup. Though that's all part of the negotiation. I imagine they will normally put a $2000-2500 mark-up on truck with it pre-installed. They are installing the Fox kit on mine for $1800 which isn't too bad.

VAMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat SuperCab
I hate when dealers add crap on and then overcharge for it. One of the benefits of special orders.

Lone

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat Crew Hot Pepper
I think the Ranger is the top truck!
The Ranger is a good enough truck. However, it is an eight year old design with a few tweaks to get it over the border. Ford has a history of going cheap. If there is something else in the wings, we'll just have to wait and see.

VAMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat SuperCab
The Ranger is a good enough truck. However, it is an eight year old design with a few tweaks to get it over the border. Ford has a history of going cheap. If there is something else in the wings, we'll just have to wait and see.
So it's an established platform with a recent refresh, just like all the others except the gladiator. It's been pretty clear that there weren't going to be major changes until the new platform release in a couple of years, but wild rumors about new engines and such sold a lot of click bait ads.

RedlandRanger

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4, 1973 Mercury Capri
Vehicle Showcase
So it's an established platform with a recent refresh, just like all the others except the gladiator. It's been pretty clear that there weren't going to be major changes until the new platform release in a couple of years, but wild rumors about new engines and such sold a lot of click bait ads.
For me, I'm GLAD it is an 8 year old platform with a minor refresh. I'm VERY happy with the truck and it has been trouble free for me. I don't think I'd be saying that if it had been an all new. platform Might be more whiz bang doo dads in a brand new platform, but my Lariat has PLENTY of doo dads for me.

Mokume

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ranger Supercab (sold 12/19) , 2002 Honda CR-V
Occupation
Retired Firefighter III, Honolulu Fire Department
I made a promise to myself when rumors started flying about Ford bringing the Ranger back that I would own one.
My present truck is a 2000 SuperCab which I special ordered back in Sept.1999 and took delivery of on Nov. 7, 1999.
It is presently listed on Facebook Marketplace and C/List for sale, it has been a reliable truck with practically no mechanical issues at all.
But, its time to move on, my 2020 SuperCab is scheduled for production next Monday, 11/25.
It's been 20 years since I indulged myself vehicle wise, I think it's about time :turkey:

Nutty 5.0

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 LB Super Crew, 2012 GT500, 2015 VW GSW TDI
Vehicle Showcase
On google search it shows 2019 Ranger still. X plan site doesn’t show 20’s yet but that’s no shock.

DannyL

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Mustang GT CA Special. Ordering a Ranger Lariat FX2 Supercab in February 2020
I made a promise to myself when rumors started flying about Ford bringing the Ranger back that I would own one.
My present truck is a 2000 SuperCab which I special ordered back in Sept.1999 and took delivery of on Nov. 7, 1999.
It is presently listed on Facebook Marketplace and C/List for sale, it has been a reliable truck with practically no mechanical issues at all.
But, its time to move on, my 2020 SuperCab is scheduled for production next Monday, 11/25.
It's been 20 years since I indulged myself vehicle wise, I think it's about time :turkey:
vehicle (2).png

I'm like you. I'm excited for my 2020 Lariat FX2
My order is going to be submitted on Presidents Day in Feb.
Should get it in early April
Sponsored