Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat SuperCrew 4x4 Lightning Blue
Occupation
Retired USAF MSgt
Vehicle Showcase
IMHO, the speaker itself, can be seen at the bottom center of the whole thing...the big chunk of plastic acts as a box/enclosure to give it the right amount of air for it to be as effective as possible.
Sponsored

ewaltrob

First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FORD RANGER Lariat TREMOR SuperCrew 501A
Has anyone ordered a ranger Supercab with the 501A B&O package and had it changed or rejected by their dealer. I have seen multiple and conflicting reports, videos, order forms, and check lists that state 6spkrs-7spkrs w/subwoofer-and even 10 speakers? If there is anyone on the forum that is actually putting these together, What are they putting in the superCab models. Is it B&O or something else? Thanks so much for any info. P.S. dealer was not useful
my window sticker says 10 speaker with sub ( supercrew lariat )

Tinsoldieroh

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Had an'86, a '94, and an '05. Left with wife's jeep until the '19 arrives
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
For some reason, the 501A for the SuperCab does not include the B&O system, which kinda sucks because the option price doesn't change between the Crew and the Cab.

pannwfn

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 fx4 level II
For some reason, the 501A for the SuperCab does not include the B&O system, which kinda sucks because the option price doesn't change between the Crew and the Cab.
Yeah it sucks pay for something you don't get. But they take the things that you want if you don't.

Tinsoldieroh

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Had an'86, a '94, and an '05. Left with wife's jeep until the '19 arrives
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
For all the SuperCab guys with 501A packages, get to Ford marketing and complain. (1-800-334-4375). Maybe if enough of us do, we can get some redress from Ford.

Richard Conley

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat, 2016 Honda Accord Touring
That's interesting. They still show 7 speakers on the Ford Build and Price pages. But, the latest ordering guide also lists 10 speakers whereas the older ordering guide showed 7 +1.

The Ford B&O pages https://www.beoplay.com/en/landingpages/ford#intro show 3 vehicles and all three have 10 speakers -- it looks as if the Woofers in the rear doors also have tweeters bringing the total to 10 (including subwoofer) (check out the F150 PDF, the ranger layout is similar according to the interior pictures).
That link probably shows why the B/O isn't available on the SuperCab when you look at where the speakers are located. Don't want a CrewCab so will be experiencing a drop in audio from the Mark Levinson system in my Lexus.

OP
OP
Pflip

Pflip

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Corvette 19 Ranger Lariat
In addition if you go thru the order tracking website, I can no longer find any reference to Siruis XM receiver, perhaps they have dropped all of it for the supercab models.

Strokerduster

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 ranger XLT, 2019 Edge ST, 1946 CJ2a street rod, shop full of motoorcycles
Vehicle Showcase
In addition if you go thru the order tracking website, I can no longer find any reference to Siruis XM receiver, perhaps they have dropped all of it for the supercab models.
Shows on window sticker on my Scab.......

Screenshot_2019-01-25 Window Sticker - windowsticker pdf.png

OP
OP
Pflip

Pflip

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Corvette 19 Ranger Lariat
Shows on window sticker on my Scab.......

Screenshot_2019-01-25 Window Sticker - windowsticker pdf.png
Thanks for posting that, I am not overly crazy about XM anyway, but I found it strange that there was zero mention in the dropdown menus on the vehicle tracker.

Strokerduster

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 ranger XLT, 2019 Edge ST, 1946 CJ2a street rod, shop full of motoorcycles
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks for posting that, I am not overly crazy about XM anyway, but I found it strange that there was zero mention in the dropdown menus on the vehicle tracker.
Dropped XM/Sirius years ago. I prefer Pandora and it's free..........

Geoff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ranger 1943 Willys Jeep
Occupation
Retired Engineer
Not too keen on Sirius either, besides my phone has the music I like. But trying to cancel Sirius is an exercise in junk mail. I'm still getting "special low price" offers from them.

Richard Conley

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat, 2016 Honda Accord Touring
Has anyone ordered a ranger Supercab with the 501A B&O package and had it changed or rejected by their dealer. I have seen multiple and conflicting reports, videos, order forms, and check lists that state 6spkrs-7spkrs w/subwoofer-and even 10 speakers? If there is anyone on the forum that is actually putting these together, What are they putting in the superCab models. Is it B&O or something else? Thanks so much for any info. P.S. dealer was not useful
While it says only Crew Cab in the Ranger brochure, I was finalizing my build order at the dealer and he was able to build a Lariat Supercab with 501A which includes the B/O.....he was convinced that we could order it with that package. The order was not submitted which could mean when he pushes that last button it will reject it, but he thought not. I am still trying to decide between the blue and magnetic for color, so we'll see whatr happens probably Friday.
Sponsored