First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Occupation
Mechanic
Is any manufacture making a body lift for the 2019 Ranger yet? Will a modified kit from PA for the 2011 work?
Sponsored

OP
OP

Txhotrod

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Occupation
Mechanic
I installed a 3 in leveling kit from Ready Lift and installed 285/60-18 tires with a 9 in rim as specified. The front tires rub on the metal bumper support. Figured a 1 inch body lift might be the ticket to fix it.

Frenchy

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger, 2019 cargo van, soon to be 1993
Occupation
Crown Forklift Technician
Are you sure it is the bumper support your tires are rubbing? It may be the crash bars instead and all you have to do is either cut them(not preferred) or replace them.

OP
OP

Txhotrod

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Occupation
Mechanic
Yes after more research it was the crash bars in front rubbing. removed them PIA BTW. Now it just rubs a little in the rear on the other crash bar. I dont see anyway for them to come out unless you loosen the body mounts and raise the cab/front section, like installing a body lift.

Frenchy

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger, 2019 cargo van, soon to be 1993
Occupation
Crown Forklift Technician
What most have done for the rear is just cut and remove but be aware that if you dont put in the replacements from bds or Fab tech then you are more at risk for.leg crunch in a collision.

Bluebeastsrt

First Name
Big D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 ranger 4X4
I don’t know how handy you are with a grinder & welder. But what I did was cut about an 3/4 of an inch off the back crash bar with a cutting wheel. Then boxed it in with with some bar stock. It took about 45 minutes to do this. Vs removing all the crap that goes along with installing aftermarket crash bars. Doing the fronts isn’t to bad. So I ordered a bds kit and only used the fronts. Just a thought.
Sponsored