2019-2020 FORD RANGER MYCALIBRATOR TOUCH TUNER

DblStuffed

First Name
Derrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger
You just touch programming and on the next screen you will see all your tunes. From there you just touch which tune you want to load and wait until it says complete.

IMG_3488.jpg
I’m more and more tempted for sure. I honestly hadn’t heard of this tuning until today. As I mentioned oz and FP were the two I was considering
Sponsored

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
@Livernois Motorsports sent a PM and tried contacting the shop. Could someone reach out to me please? thank you!
I don't think they're on the site that much, last time was March 31 so you might have better luck reaching them by phone. I think they're open on Saturday from 9-1 EST.

Last edited:

DblStuffed

First Name
Derrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger
I don't think they're on the site that much, last time was March 31 so you might have better luck reaching them by phone. I think they're open on Saturday from 9-1 EST.
ill try calling again. I tried calling the other day but didnt get anyone to answer

DblStuffed

First Name
Derrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger
they responded via messaging today. Said they are not running/honoring the sale price and most likely will not run it again due to electronics pricing. With that being said; idk if I like it enough for $600 just yet. little concerned because in iowa we get 87 octane and if im lucky, 89 MAYBE 91 on super rare occasions. Since 87 is much more common; not sure how itll perform.

Last edited:

SeeThruCar

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat Tremor Carbonized Gray
Occupation
Sys Admin
they responded via messaging today. Said they are not running/honoring the sale price and most likely will not run it again due to electronics pricing. With that being said; idk if I like it enough for $600 just yet. little concerned because in iowa we get 87 octane and if im lucky, 89 MAYBE 91 on super rare occasions. Since 87 is much more common; not sure how itll perform.
Too bad. I'm ready to buy but not at the $600 price tag. I'll happily wait until it drops back to $500 and if it doesn't, guess I'll look at another option.

DblStuffed

First Name
Derrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger
Too bad. I'm ready to buy but not at the $600 price tag. I'll happily wait until it drops back to $500 and if it doesn't, guess I'll look at another option.
they will not be running a sale again according to a rep. They said in fact pricing will most likely be increasing due to all the supply issues.

I personally chose to go with the ford performance tune. My reasoning behind this is simply this: I maintain a warranty and still get a nice boost in performance. Yes its $650; but to me its worth it to get me plenty of power boost for now and then down the road when my truck has more then 412 miles on it; then ill go bigger lol
Sponsored