2019-2020 FORD RANGER MYCALIBRATOR TOUCH TUNER

Livernois Motorsports

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150
Unleash the power and potential of your Ford Ranger. Our Mycalibrator touch adds 80hp and 100tq with just our calibration on a stock application. Order today while they are on sale!!!!!

$499

Check out our youtube video and the increase we have made on this truck

1613498203925.png

Livernois Motorsports, already established as a leader for firsts and performance in the automotive world, is proud to announce the release of our custom tuning for the 2019 Ford Ranger.

Driven by our dedication and passion for EcoBoost equipped vehicles, we wasted no time bringing our tuning to market after months of development. Our Custom tuning allow adds more than just power, but also the features many of you are looking for in your 2019 Ranger.

Increased horsepower & torque (up to 80hp and 100tq with our 93-Octane custom tuning)

Dyno proven air/fuel, and boost adjustments

Enhanced throttle response

Available for multiple fuel octane levels (87, 89, 91, and 93 Octane Tunes currently available) *Unleaded race gas can be used to increase power *

Revised top speed limiter

Improved Transmission Performance

Option to utilize all 10-gears, removing "Skip Gear" function

Optimize "Start/Stop" function

Read/Clear (DTC) Codes

View and Record Live Data

*Windows PC required for tuner updates, MAC / Apple OS not supported*
Sponsored

Heartkill

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT SuperCab 4x4
Occupation
USAF
Do you ship to military APO addresses? Taking delivery of my truck this week and I don't want to waste time getting it dialed in!

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
If anyone is on the fence about getting this all I can say is get it! I love the way my Ranger performs now with the 91-93 performance tune. The only thing I regret is waiting so long to get it.

Any chance you guys will make this compatible with Mac software soon? I used a friends PC to load mine but would be nice to check for updates and stuff through my Mac.

Hack_Actual

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4
If anyone is on the fence about getting this all I can say is get it! I love the way my Ranger performs now with the 91-93 performance tune. The only thing I regret is waiting so long to get it.

Any chance you guys will make this compatible with Mac software soon? I used a friends PC to load mine but would be nice to check for updates and stuff through my Mac.
Have you seen a MPG increase on the tune you're running?

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Have you seen a MPG increase on the tune you're running?
Hey Justin,

I have seen about a 2 mpg increase since running this tune. I do get on it often but IF I drive it normal I've seen an increase over stock. I use the Fuelly app and you can see my average below is 21.7.

OP
OP
Livernois Motorsports

Livernois Motorsports

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150
How custom is the tune?
100% custom. We do not ship with canned tunes you go on our site and fill out a tune request form for what you are looking for. Combination, area where you live, modifications done, gas you run and we send you custom calibrations.

OP
OP
Livernois Motorsports

Livernois Motorsports

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150

That's awesome glad you are enjoying it. Our calibrations make such a huge difference and we are glad everyone is enjoying them. We do not have a compatible software release with Mac and unfortunately we probably won't in the near future. It just seems the because of the software the Windows based pc is the best option.

OP
OP
Livernois Motorsports

Livernois Motorsports

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150
@Livernois Motorsports is there a code y’all offer to forum members?
Thank you for your interest in our products and services!

We actually have a sale running currently that is a $100 savings which would be a greater discount than a forum member promotional price. But if the sale ends and you are still interested in placing an order feel free to give us a call, PM, email etc and we'd be happy to speak with the management team to see what we could do to help out.

adubs916

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT
Occupation
Account Manager
Here in Minnesota E15 - 88 octane is nearly everywhere, is one of your tunes optimized for that grade?
Sponsored