What did you do to your Ranger today?

FULLSCALE

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4 Supercrew, 2011 Mazda 3 Sport GT-E, 1968 Ford Mustang
I got my Raptor grille ready to drop off for paint tomorrow! There were a few edges with a little extra plastic that needed to be trimmed off.
Sponsored

hawk43

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT
Installed rubber bed mat and the bedrug tail gate cover and tri fold bed cover...Now deciding on splash guards and bug deflector...

Dokkenmire

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Xlt Sport Supercrew 2wd
Installed rubber bed mat and the bedrug tail gate cover and tri fold bed cover...Now deciding on splash guards and bug deflector...
Do you think the bedrug tailgate cover could hold up to repeatedly loading and unloading a riding mower? And how hard do you think it would be to clean grass clippings and dirt off of? Think it could handle an automated car wash? Lol I've been waiting to buy one because of the abuse I have planned for it.

Rene Michaels

First Name
SOLD IT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Supercrew 4X2 5' Box Lariat
C5744240-F9EC-473E-9A47-8319C82397DC.jpeg
143ADC56-CF6C-49CA-823B-197B39C1BF81.jpeg
50D3F8A7-9F70-45FC-96D3-B37ED58460AB.jpeg
D6876EE5-2E58-47D6-A372-4002B35C38EE.jpeg
Got my Bushwhacker sill/rocker guards and WeatherTech mud flaps installed today. Got both from Carid along with the husky rear mat. Very pleased with fit and finish of all items
I like those rocker guards!

Toytec

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT 302a S/cab 4X4 w/diff lock MG
Occupation
Automotive technician, Retired.
Vehicle Showcase
Had the sides tinted today. Mags got the stealth fighter look goin' on now.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee

P. A. Schilke

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger FX4 Lariat 4x4, 2020 Lincoln Nautilus, 2005 Alfa Motorhome
Occupation
Engineer Retired
Vehicle Showcase
That's like the one I got back in July but I had to clip the corners. One of the best mods as it makes the console useful now.
Hi Folks,

I spent the $40 to get the Map upgrade for Sync 3.3 since my free download crapped out... Well so did the Ford provided one....Arrrrrrrg! I hate Sync!

Best,
Phil Schilke
Ranger Vehicle Engineering
Ford Motor Co. Retired

OP
OP
Hambone437

Hambone437

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘19 Ranger Lariat 4x4 Magnetic Gray / 2020 Explorer Limited RWD Magnetic Gray
Vehicle Showcase
I don’t have any visual stimulation to go with this post but I changed my oil today with 4839 miles on it. Used full synthetic and motorcraft FL-910s filter. Pretty simple oil change. I rotated the tires about 200 miles earlier.

RedlandRanger

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4, 1973 Mercury Capri
Vehicle Showcase
Hi Folks,

I spent the $40 to get the Map upgrade for Sync 3.3 since my free download crapped out... Well so did the Ford provided one....Arrrrrrrg! I hate Sync!

Best,
Phil Schilke
Ford Motor Co. Retired
Phil, if you were closer I'd help you upgrade to the Sync 3.4 - as far as I can tell, it has cured my system of the stuttering it had occasionally.

I also found out another cool thing today - hit the voice control button on the steering wheel and say "find xxxx" (whatever you want - Starbucks, gas, rest areas, McDonalds, etc). It will find the closest ones and ask you to pick one and then will drive you there. It is something that will come in handy while traveling in unfamiliar country. I thought it was pretty cool - previously, I had someone else in the car search on their phone.

P. A. Schilke

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger FX4 Lariat 4x4, 2020 Lincoln Nautilus, 2005 Alfa Motorhome
Occupation
Engineer Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Phil, if you were closer I'd help you upgrade to the Sync 3.4 - as far as I can tell, it has cured my system of the stuttering it had occasionally.

I also found out another cool thing today - hit the voice control button on the steering wheel and say "find xxxx" (whatever you want - Starbucks, gas, rest areas, McDonalds, etc). It will find the closest ones and ask you to pick one and then will drive you there. It is something that will come in handy while traveling in unfamiliar country. I thought it was pretty cool - previously, I had someone else in the car search on their phone.
Hi Rob,

Thank you for your kind offer!

Worried that RCmustang said 3.4 was buggy... Will call the number on Tuesday and see what. Also can take it to the dealer, by the way I abhor, Jim Click, for their methods of operation, especially the hack job they do on any new vehicle with their own "alarm" system...They destroy electrical integrity of the OEM electrical system with their hack install.

I may try Horne Ford in Nogalas, where I purchased the vehicle... I am still struggling with my new eyes and do not have the patience to deal with this for family reasons as well... I usually just use my phone for Navigation as all I do is say "take me to...." and it says "okay...here we go". Sync at best verbally now says "pick a line number" I have to divert my eyes from the road to see...They need to benchmark Google Maps... or Waze or what have you with apps that are brought into the 2020 decade from Sync mired in the 1990's.

Best.
Phil Schilke
Ford Motor Co. Retird
Sponsored