Emily
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger XLT
Occupation
Pediatric health care navigator
Vehicle Showcase
Actually, my Ranger's name is "Truck".....really !!!
So, it would look damn silly to have a name decal stating "Truck", on a truck !!!
Lol. With all of the yellow lettering and Iowa hawkeye stickers I have on mine I was thinking about doing decals that say "Hawk whip" or something similar.
Sponsored

subquark

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Website
subQuark.com
Vehicle(s)
Soupie! Race Red '22 XL 101A Scab 4X2 w/steelies
Occupation
game publisher
Has anyone named their truck and had it put on a custom decal to put on the ranger? If so did you put it up on the side of the hood like wrangler owners do, or back on the outsides of the bed? Just thinking about doing this and trying to get some ideas of what it will look like in the end.
I've wanted to do an elegant script decal for Soupie in a pinstriping style:

1696508753820.jpeg

In the mean time, I have this teaser of a thing I'll be posting in what did you get in the mail and the what did you to threads soon!

Any guesses? =D

20231005_083042.jpg

Ydda2

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford ranger raptor 2021
Occupation
Retired
I’ve put raptor on the front edge of the hood on mine as had it all wrapped in mat black so the only badges left on it is the grill Ford and raptor on the tailgate and it is a 2021 raptor United Kingdom model

Last edited:

YaBoiNewton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT supercrew Sport FX4, 2008 Bullitt w Saleen Supercharger
Occupation
Automotive Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
Has anyone named their truck and had it put on a custom decal to put on the ranger? If so did you put it up on the side of the hood like wrangler owners do, or back on the outsides of the bed? Just thinking about doing this and trying to get some ideas of what it will look like in the end.
Did mine on the bed side in place of the FX4 logo. Pics on my profile. I think subtle bedside decals look more classy than the big ones you see across Wrangler hoods, but that's just my style in everything. Simple, clean, OEM looking.

Bought decals from an etsy shop and put them on myself. Did the dry method on one side, and used wet slip solution on the other. Recommend using the slip solution(soapy water) if the decal is much bigger than the FX4.

Dr3wDrop

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lariat Tremor
Not sure if this counts, but I changed the Tremor stickers to black.

IMG_3147.jpeg
This looks BA. Where did you get it at?

I have had both good and bad experience with aftermarket decals. Most seem to not hold up as well as factory and start to crack and peel at the edges over time. How has this held up?

Msfitoy

First Name
Sid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger, 2003 MINI Cooper S, 2021 Honda CT125
Occupation
Automotive, Industrial Designer
Vehicle Showcase
I've wanted to do an elegant script decal for Soupie in a pinstriping style:

1696508753820.jpeg

In the mean time, I have this teaser of a thing I'll be posting in what did you get in the mail and the what did you to threads soon!

Any guesses? =D

20231005_083042.jpg
Steering knob?