Morgan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 VW R32/2023 CG XLT Scab FX4 Ranger
Occupation
VW Parts
Vehicle Showcase
To "The Dude That Cried Wolf"...more than once lol.

8 fricken months. Almost gave up as most will know. A day after I said I was done, I got the "shipped" email expected delivery Feb 5th-11th, then 2 days later got another email saying delivery was Feb 15th-24th :facepalm: . So I decided to just keep quiet and wait, when it gets here it gets here. Worth the wait, we'll see. Would I do it again, nope lol.

I present my 2023 Scabby in Cactus Grey 4x4 FX4 Black Apperance..tada!! :rockon:

scabby.jpg

scabby 2.jpg

Fowler Ford here in Tulsa was great, I was all stressed about them not honoring the price when ordered, but wasn't even an issue. Per the advise of you guys I did a good inspection and there are a couple issues that they will fix, over all no complaints. Now I need to learn the ins and outs about this vehicle as this is foreign to me lol. Aaaaand, I need to re-order the things I sold ??.
Sponsored

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
To "The Dude That Cried Wolf"...more than once lol.

8 fricken months. Almost gave up as most will know. A day after I said I was done, I got the "shipped" email expected delivery Feb 5th-11th, then 2 days later got another email saying delivery was Feb 15th-24th :facepalm: . So I decided to just keep quiet and wait, when it gets here it gets here. Worth the wait, we'll see. Would I do it again, nope lol.

I present my 2023 Scabby in Cactus Grey 4x4 FX4 Black Apperance..tada!! :rockon:

scabby.jpg

scabby 2.jpg

Fowler Ford here in Tulsa was great, I was all stressed about them not honoring the price when ordered, but wasn't even an issue. Per the advise of you guys I did a good inspection and there are a couple issues that they will fix, over all no complaints. Now I need to learn the ins and outs about this vehicle as this is foreign to me lol. Aaaaand, I need to re-order the things I sold ??.
Congrats and nice looks Scab Morgan! Never, never, never sell anything until you're 100% sure you're done! lol Hopefully you kept all your 303 products and your damper? ?

DukeCanBuildit

First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Husband-Caregiver
Vehicle Showcase
Wow Morgan, it looks great!

I noticed you have a 5g SuperCab, a VW and a 2001 Ranger - are we brothers who were separated at birth?

I’m always surprised when long-term members announce their truck has finally arrived. Glad you have it but, man, that’s a long wait. Enjoy!

Trigganometry

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 XLT scab 301A/tow 4X4 magnetic w/sport blackout
Occupation
Engineering
Welcome to the SCAB owners 5G club! That’s a mighty nice blackout one! I got the blackout too and love it. I did Etsy magnetic grey overlays on the Ford emblems including the steering wheel for the package complete. ?
Sponsored