Just picked her up today! Still deciding on what to name her!

mokupilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 DeeZee Lariat Tremor, 09 Escape Limited
Occupation
Heavy aluminum tube logistics and transportation āœˆ
I think itā€™s gotta come from you, or, someone close to you so it has meaning and sticks. Iā€™m still waiting on my Ranger but my current driver is my silver ā€˜09 Escape. Her name is Silver Fox because sheā€˜s well aged and travelled, still looks good and earned her name after watching the movie Grandmaā€™s Boy. If youā€™ve seen it, you probably remember. Iā€™m not a sophisticated cinema watcher.

Last edited:

CHS

First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
(Ruby) 2021 Ford Ranger Lariat 4X4
Occupation
retired
Based solely on your picture on the ice and my daughter's favorite Disney character, I submit Elsa. And judging by the factory delays and parts issue, Brand new Rangers are magical and larger than life.

1644095871887.png
I say Olaf

Olaf.jpeg

SheepDogRain-Jar

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019.5 Ford Ranger XLT CPR
Occupation
Retired LEO/Retired Military/Doctoral Student
I removed the first "R" when I was applying tailgate letters, bc first it is a common emotion with Vets, and it described me when i 'applied' the gas when some Suburu or Saab (remember I'm from CT) was tailgating. But the wife and daughter harassed me sooooo long that I removed the last 'R' and I say my truck is called "Ange" (pronounced "And-gee"). I also thought I was sooo clever having "ANGER" on the back of my truck; until a contractor told me in the 70's it was a popular mod.
Nice color, it was my (very close!) second color, but that Chili Pepper Red looks awesome in the sunlight. The Dealer got my down payment today for a 2022 Tremor in CPR, of course.

OrangeStreak

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 SCab STX 4X4 Towing Pkg. BFG K02's 265/70/17
Occupation
Retired. MTS degree. ANG veteran. 2nd Amendment supporter.
Floor mats on order, still debating the tail gate damper?, tonneau on order and black Ranger lettering for tailgate. Day 1 hasnā€™t even ended yet ?
Don't "let your tailgate down" :frown: ...get a Damper! :LOL:

KOOL DAMPER KLUB member since Jan, 2022 :dance:

Full (circled).jpg

Last edited:

OrangeStreak

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 SCab STX 4X4 Towing Pkg. BFG K02's 265/70/17
Occupation
Retired. MTS degree. ANG veteran. 2nd Amendment supporter.
Hi Rob,

I agree with her when you have a fleet of vehicles many of which are TRUCKS and not pickups.... But for us City Folks who do not have nor will ever have stake bed or flat bed HD trucks, it is "The Truck".... :)

Best,
Phil
Phil,
I resemble that remark :like:
I was raised calling these "pickups" and now the terminology is "trucks." So, when I went to the Dealer to take Possession of the Ranger, it would be politically correct to say, "I went to "pickup" my "truck." :) :LOL:

BuzKilington

First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 RANGER XLT
Occupation
IT
Since I have two trucks I call my Ranger "Ford" and my 3/4 ton Chevy "Chevy". They are both trucks not girly, shiny, fluffy things. No need for dampers, diapers or scented powder.
Did you hear what the USA bob sled team named their sled? Biden. Taken the USA down hill the fastest. ROTFLOL :LOL:
You keep the dampers out of this ??