Running tally of VIN #, order date and build date by Ranger5G member (2019 MY)

Hounddog409

First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Vehicle Showcase
Capture.JPG

Just checked....was in processing this morning. Now shows in production. I was under the impression this was getting built on 7/19. Possible this was moved up?

window sticker link showed up as well, but no sticker yet to see blend date.

Oh, and........

wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Capture.JPG

I have the Window sticker. Another step forward. Blend date 7/18. Looks like it was moved up one day. original date I received was 7/19.

And no Rail. was hoping they wouldn't put in on a train to ship it 3-4 hrs to my dealer.

Yes I will have Convoy on loop today.

RedlandRanger

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4, 1973 Mercury Capri
Vehicle Showcase
Capture.JPG

I have the Window sticker. Another step forward. Blend date 7/18. Looks like it was moved up one day. original date I received was 7/19.

And no Rail. was hoping they wouldn't put in on a train to ship it 3-4 hrs to my dealer.

It is my understanding that almost all cars go by rail. The "Convoy" is (I think) the car carrier that takes it from the plant to the rail yard. Mine definitely came by rail and it said convoy as well.

Not to burst your bubble.....

Hounddog409

First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Vehicle Showcase
It is my understanding that almost all cars go by rail. The "Convoy" is (I think) the car carrier that takes it from the plant to the rail yard. Mine definitely came by rail and it said convoy as well.

Not to burst your bubble.....
i would think sending to rail for a 3 hour trip would be rather silly....but I have seen worse.

RedlandRanger

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4, 1973 Mercury Capri
Vehicle Showcase
i would think sending to rail for a 3 hour trip would be rather silly....but I have seen worse.
Someone else might be able to provide more guidance. i just know the trip from the plant to the dealer is excruciatingly slow - no matter how far it is.

BDoc

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat FX4 SCrew
Occupation
US Air Force, retired; now Civil Service (USAF)
Vehicle Showcase
So, this happened this morning. It was my understanding from reading other posts, that once the truck is built it still had to go to another section of the plant to have the bed liner sprayed. Mine now shows "in transit". I know the tracker is a little wonky, but has anybody had their truck go from "in transit" back to "in production", indicating it's getting the liner done? (@Pioneer74 ?) I'm cautiously optimistic that my truck is now scheduled for transit to my dealer. :please:

tracker.png

tgRanger

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Ford F-150 Lariat, 1988 Mustang GT, 2013 Toyota Highlander Limited
Vehicle Showcase
So, this happened this morning. It was my understanding from reading other posts, that once the truck is built it still had to go to another section of the plant to have the bed liner sprayed. Mine now shows "in transit". I know the tracker is a little wonky, but has anybody had their truck go from "in transit" back to "in production", indicating it's getting the liner done? (@Pioneer74 ?) I'm cautiously optimistic that my truck is now scheduled for transit to my dealer. :please:

tracker.png
This looks very familiar :fingerscrossed: Got it this morning also.

8228D4BC-F41D-4FAD-B6E7-F5BBCC8D4081.jpeg

BDoc

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
This looks very familiar :fingerscrossed: Got it this morning also.

8228D4BC-F41D-4FAD-B6E7-F5BBCC8D4081.jpeg
With the same build date, both getting the spray-in liner, and both saying "in transit", I'm SERIOUSLY hoping this isn't a SNAFU of the tracker.

Tracy Bowman

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Hyundai Accent, 2001 Ford F-150, 2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Saber Lariat

tracker.png
I got the spray in factory bed liner and it never went backward. Just moved from dot to dot to delivery!:turkey::clap:

BDoc

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
I got the spray in factory bed liner and it never went backward. Just moved from dot to dot to delivery!:turkey::clap:
This makes me happy! Thanks, Tracy! :handsinair:

Pioneer74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Focus ST 2018 F150 Lariat

tracker.png
It was built July 9th, had the bed liner installed on the 10th and shipped on the 11th. It's waiting for it's train ride in Woodhaven MI.

BDoc

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
It was built July 9th, had the bed liner installed on the 10th and shipped on the 11th. It's waiting for it's train ride in Woodhaven MI.

Thank you, sir...you are my hero!

Pioneer74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Focus ST 2018 F150 Lariat
Capture.JPG

The only Ranger on your dealers lot came from a trade. The DTP F-150 is built close to the Ranger. Looking at F-150's on their lot built at DTP, they were indeed delivered by truck. I can only assume that the Ranger will come the same way.

Hounddog409

First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Vehicle Showcase
The only Ranger on your dealers lot came from a trade. The DTP F-150 is built close to the Ranger. Looking at F-150's on their lot built at DTP, they were indeed delivered by truck. I can only assume that the Ranger will come the same way.
Thank you sir
Sponsored